• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

They'll end up paying him so much that he won't want to leave. Paid a fortune, guaranteed starter, little pressure to actually perform. Great life.

I think that they are already in that position. He is too inconsistent to get a move to a bigger club and his wages are too high for most smaller clubs.

thats the thing with them, it a big summer for them. If they were to keep Sanchez they would build on it. If he leaves it sends out the wrong message to potential new signings.

Knowing them everything will work out and they will go from strength to strength

Sanchez seemed pretty set on leaving in January, I doubt that what happened in the rest of their season will have done much to change his mind.

Sanchez seemed pretty set on leaving in January, I doubt that what happened in the rest of their season will have done much to change his mind.
pound-eyes-7499417.jpg

I never thought I'd say this but I was quite pleased they won the cup, they did deserve it and seeing that clam Moses get sent off for diving was sweet.....however, I am sure there will be some kind of implosion over there with Wengers new 2 year contract.

Just listening to Talksport......Durham is about to defy medical knowledge and I think he maybe about to give birth!

I never thought I'd say this but I was quite pleased they won the cup, they did deserve it and seeing that clam Moses get sent off for diving was sweet.....however, I am sure there will be some kind of implosion over there with Wengers new 2 year contract.

Just listening to Talksport......Durham is about to defy medical knowledge and I think he maybe about to give birth!
The FA Cup Final was never going to be a 'win' for us on the day. But Whinger staying for two more years is great as I don't see him 'getting' The Modern Game 2.0. and I am glad we don't have to play i the Comminuty Shield. Not having that game will allow Poch to plan pre-season the way he wants it. And in the C Shield both sides will lose three players to injury, each will have 1 player sent off with a straight red and one will get a soul-shattering, morale-busting defeat.

Santi Cazorla has described the 2016/17 season as “the worst” of his career – and admits it could be another five months before he is back in action for Arsenal.

The Spaniard has not played for the Gunners since picking up an ankle injury in the Champions League group stage against Ludogorets on October 19.

He was initially expected to return to action in November, but having just undergone his EIGHTH operation on the injury, the midfielder is now not due back in action until at least October.

Santi Cazorla has described the 2016/17 season as “the worst” of his career – and admits it could be another five months before he is back in action for Arsenal.

The Spaniard has not played for the Gunners since picking up an ankle injury in the Champions League group stage against Ludogorets on October 19.

He was initially expected to return to action in November, but having just undergone his EIGHTH operation on the injury, the midfielder is now not due back in action until at least October.
Eighth operation!

Sorry but that's him done.

So it isn't just us who have players out for ages with freak injuries then.

It really is re-cycled nonsense from Wenger and Kronkae..........all the same old issues will rear their ugly head next season.

Wenger really is chasing his old successes now........and with that he is gambling with his legacy.

Good news for us though.

Very surprised in one way and not at all in another. Some of the posts on arsemania are brilliantly funny (to us).
Blokes giving up football and moving to a research station in the antarctic!

Last edited:
Back