• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barbecues

If you have a pizza stone, cooking pizza on a kettle BBQ is really good. I've had some really good parties where we have asked people to bring their own toppings.
I bought an outside pizza oven today as a bit of an impulse buy. It was cheap enough but the missus gave me ye olde WTF look, which I probably deserved.
fudge it, her hair cut costs more. I'm sure she'll eat the pizzas too.

My thought are with you today @billyiddo, a royal wedding party is my idea of hell. I hope that you have enough Game Changer to see you through unscathed.

I absolutely hate this royal wedding crap, do not remember it this bad for the last one, what is it with all the hype and why do people who dont know them get excited by it? really think it says a lot about a country if it gets into a royal wedding(and not in a good way) think it also shows that some people are to swayed and influenced by the media and the crap they talk about.

Also meant to tell you Milo that worlds end pub in London road Brighton do not do Barbecue anymore, was in there this week. Really odd but it is some sort of computer game pub were geeks go and play computer games, very odd. Smokies is about the best place in Brighton to get barbecue now if you ever down.

Also meant to tell you Milo that worlds end pub in London road Brighton do not do Barbecue anymore, was in there this week. Really odd but it is some sort of computer game pub were geeks go and play computer games, very odd. Smokies is about the best place in Brighton to get barbecue now if you ever down.

I haven't been there for a few years now. I wonder if the chef has got his own place now.

I absolutely hate this royal wedding crap, do not remember it this bad for the last one, what is it with all the hype and why do people who dont know them get excited by it? really think it says a lot about a country if it gets into a royal wedding(and not in a good way) think it also shows that some people are to swayed and influenced by the media and the crap they talk about.

It was every bit as bad for the last one. I think that Edward's was the last one met by a collective national shrug of indifference.

Watch the government sneak out bad announcements whilst the media's attention is elsewhere.

It was every bit as bad for the last one. I think that Edward's was the last one met by a collective national shrug of indifference.

Watch the government sneak out bad announcements whilst the media's attention is elsewhere.
I've got BBC "News" on as I'm pottering around. And THE DOOR OF ST GEORGE'S CHAPEL HAS JUST OPENED!!!!!!!
The whole thing is inane.

Whilst he's done well for a ginge (even getting a woman to look at him is), shouldn't he have done a bit better as a prince?

I mean, she's ok looking but not really anything special. Seeing as pretty much every woman in the US wants to marry a prince, he had plenty to choose from and appears to have set his sights a little low.

My missus has got it on. I'm going out. I might not come back until Monday.

I'm running out of beer and sunblock I've been so long in the garden.........reading in the garden and now the ipad power is going......:(

I'm running out of beer and sunblock I've been so long in the garden.........reading in the garden and now the ipad power is going......:(

I think that you are safe to come in but you might need to leave the room if the news comes on

Amen to that, just a bunch of sad sacks glued to a TV screen watching yet another blood sucker hitch there snout to the money tree.

Back