• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

He isnt out of shape
He is adapting
People are forgetting he is learning a new language and team too
No coincidence his mates are the French lads

He looks over weight and out of puff and not as agile as he should be - suggests out of shape, or "not fit enough", or "Needs to lose weight" to me...

And thats nothing to do with settling/language etc.

I just think it’s his natural style

And Poch wouldn’t be playing an out of shape player

Old Poch might not, but who knows these days?

I dont think NDombele looks anything like as fit as his team mates, and certainly like he is carrying a few extra pounds. Thats not style.

You dont, thats fine as well.

I just think we look at players without knowing the actual details and appearances can be deceiving

The details of him huffing and puffing, seemingly unable to sprint/chase later in appearances and not making the full 90 are all there to be seen...

Personally I think its a positive.

If he is looking this good now, while seemingly out of shape, what is he going to be like when he is lean and properly in shape?

I always give players from a different league at least one season before I really judge them. You hope they come in and rip it up. But that is never normally the case. He has shown Flashes. But he also is not Premier league fit to me with the pace we play at.

Old Poch might not, but who knows these days?

I dont think NDombele looks anything like as fit as his team mates, and certainly like he is carrying a few extra pounds. Thats not style.

You dont, thats fine as well.
Emil Zatopek, one of the greatest long-distance runners of all time looked like he was struggling when he ran. But that was just his style. While it's likely that N'dombele isn't yet in full "Poch shape" I don't think you will see his style change much when he is. Nor does it have to. If he just keeps doing what he did last night, I don't care if he looks like he smoked the biggest reefer he could lay his hands on.

Back