• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pitch Invasion Debacle.

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Thought this deserved it's own thread.

There's no precedent for this is there? I've never seen a match paused because of three different pitch invaders.

I don't want to play the Liverpool card here but I do feel Spurs were the victim of a sustained, well organised campaign. It could have happened to any club. I feel that any punishment should take that into account.

I'm also interested in what will happen to the macarons who organised this. Pitch invasion is a criminal offence, no? So the people who organised it have committed an offence by encouraging it?

I think we're ****@d, took way too long to get the first guy off the pitch and then straight after that the stewards should have been stretched out along the edge of the pitch, ask the old bill to help if needed, if it was kicking off they'd be straight in there.

Don't for a second think these are Spurs fans, and I hope they get jail time for the criminal act, but we've clearly got security issues, prob same as most English clubs, but all that matters is we're the ones it happened to, uefa has to take action unfortunately.

So what are we betting on?

I reckon a £50,000 fine and a suspended sentence/warning that if it happens again we play a game behind closed doors.

Dazzla- do you think maybe it's policy not to chase pitch invaders? i.e. by chasing them you may promote violence, the pitch invader may injure themselves (then the secutiry is liable) and might cause unrest if other fans take exception to the treatment of said pitch invader? In that sense it might have been handled 'by the book'?

The headphone company deny that they knew about it...

Pretty dumb if it was them (a) it's more than a stunt it's an offence and (b) they have just begun a deal with Spurs (and other clubs)

More likely these boys got given the shirts from somewhere and just wanted a group identity. Another clubs shirt and they would have actually started a riot.

That would be the address of Bassbuds.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASEBUDS.

Basebuds however did sponsor a popular london Youtube channel which does lame pranks. I'm gonna link them. All they are after is publicity.
So these guys all had Basebuds gear from this previous promotion.
Tonight is their latest prank. They are aware of the basebuds Tottenham link which they no doubt think is megalulz.
They are all gooners.
Look at Bassbuds' twitter account from earlier, they promoted these ****s, and then they show up at the Lane in their branded t shirts... Yeah could be a total coincidence...

That would be the address of Bassbuds.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASEBUDS.

Basebuds however did sponsor a popular london Youtube channel which does lame pranks. I'm gonna link them. All they are after is publicity.
So these guys all had Basebuds gear from this previous promotion.
Tonight is their latest prank. They are aware of the basebuds Tottenham link which they no doubt think is megalulz.
They are all gooners.

BassBuds @BassBuds · 8h 8 hours ago
Everyone follow @TrollstationYT - Hottest pranks coming out of the UK!!

Check our the members of TrollStation same 3 people!

Also tweets from yesterday and today from the 3 people and the Troll account saying it was all going to happen tonight! Around the same time Bassbuds said to follow them!

Can we all agree to not promote this youtube channel by linking it or their twitter. Thats all they are after.

They have a previous sponsorship with the headphone company going back months.
No company is stupid enough to be in on this.

Can we all agree to not promote this youtube channel by linking it or their twitter. Thats all they are after.

They have a previous sponsorship with the headphone company going back months.
No company is stupid enough to be in on this.

They still need making an example of to stop this happening again. There could be very serious consequences for us

Football fans uniting in a blanket boycott their products for a start.

I think we should have marksmen with telescopic rifles on the roof of the stadium, if a dumb fecker comes on I say we take them out, anyone with me :)

Pretty sure if a Bavarian Brewery and Irish Bookmaker will try and use smaller scale stunts a small earbud company wanting a bit of advertising would do it.. More advertising for this the better as Gutterboy said should be easy to get them removed from everyones xmas present list.. Although i would imagine any commercial deal they have with the club will include a few clauses that be invoked.

Also could stop US getting into any hot-water as we were disrupted by a marketing company not by spurs fans as it will otherwise get reported

TrollstationTVuk@gmail.com they have admitted it, Pretty sure a few 1000 emails informing them that we are not impressed would send the right message...

The tweet saying they are gooners was apologising to bassbuds and was preceded by saying how much they loved spurs fans. Suspiciously looks like somebody from company X has asked somebody from Team X to put some distance between. Amateur hour.!

I saw this lot before the game buying food from one of those vans in Park Lane.

When the first guy ran on, it was actually pretty funny - taking selfies with the players and posing / prancing like a ballerina. Second time around, it was "enough already". Third time was "**** off you utter bellends".

We'll likely get a slap on the wrist and a £10-20K fine.

Around the time that the third guy came on, there was also a bit of trouble in the stands. Some Albanians unfurled a large flag in Shelf side upper, towards the Paxton end and I think there might have been a bit of argie-bargie in the Shelf lower at that end too. Can't be sure but everyone was looking in that direction. I also saw a few more slaps being dished out either to some more Albanians or some Serbians in the Park Lane lower. Anyone nearby know what happened there?

I saw this lot before the game buying food from one of those vans in Park Lane.

When the first guy ran on, it was actually pretty funny - taking selfies with the players and posing / prancing like a ballerina. Second time around, it was "enough already". Third time was "**** off you utter bellends".

We'll likely get a slap on the wrist and a £10-20K fine.

Around the time that the third guy came on, there was also a bit of trouble in the stands. Some Albanians unfurled a large flag in Shelf side upper, towards the Paxton end and I think there might have been a bit of argie-bargie in the Shelf lower at that end too. Can't be sure but everyone was looking in that direction. I also saw a few more slaps being dished out either to some more Albanians or some Serbians in the Park Lane lower. Anyone nearby know what happened there?

Was in the west stand block 15 during the suspension of play some guys above started unveiling an Albanian flag then spat down at us below.

Back