• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our scouting network

Do we have one? I thought it just involved rummaging through the bargain bin at the European leagues
bi-annual bring-and-buy sale.

beat me to it

I'm hoping Mourinho will help Levy get this area set up correctly,

Yes we have one. I am friend of a friend with someone who does occasional domestic scouting for us and I know that there are a load of others like him.

I also know that currently we are outsourcing our analytical scouting. We are going to rely on that more for identifying overseas players. You could criticise that for identifying obvious targets last summer but it is hard to argue with the quality of the signings.

Yes we have one. I am friend of a friend with someone who does occasional domestic scouting for us and I know that there are a load of others like him.

I also know that currently we are outsourcing our analytical scouting. We are going to rely on that more for identifying overseas players. You could criticise that for identifying obvious targets last summer but it is hard to argue with the quality of the signings.

You need an ITK badge!

I would agree with the last three!

Would have thought a club our size would have the area covered in house!

I would agree with the last three!

Would have thought a club our size would have the area covered in house!

I'd agree that ideally we'd do it in house but it's not something to be too concerned about. It's quite common for it to be outsourced, a lot of the big analytics firms offer this as a service.

You're going back a fair way to our signings before the latest three. I doubt that the position then has much in common with the set up now.

I've only had one piece of ITK from this. I've shared it on here, we didn't sign the player.

Lewis Cook?

The guy I told you about who was my person in football, he left Brighton and is now working with the academy at Emirates Marketing Project. His wife was telling us(sadly as she did not want to move) how much Emirates Marketing Project offered to help with the move a remuneration package. Was eye watering. He has gone from the Brighton and Hove Albion bench to the Emirates Marketing Project reserves but jumped massively in wages.

He never once said anything about any players, nor would anyone really in football as they would be sacked.

Lewis Cook?

The guy I told you about who was my person in football, he left Brighton and is now working with the academy at Emirates Marketing Project. His wife was telling us(sadly as she did not want to move) how much Emirates Marketing Project offered to help with the move a remuneration package. Was eye watering. He has gone from the Brighton and Hove Albion bench to the Emirates Marketing Project reserves but jumped massively in wages.

He never once said anything about any players, nor would anyone really in football as they would be sacked.

Yeah, it was Cook. I heard about it the morning after he'd been to watch him.

Back