• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 1/3) ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do look a bit more fluid and mobile up front without Kane.

He’s never been right this season, hopefully a long break will restore him.

Son on the other hand, has been as good as ever for us since winning the Asian thing.

I don't want to be that guy and even if it stays like this, it's a good result... But if we're thinking of actually winning this tie, I feel we need a second goal.

Though two draws at the Etihad (if it stays like this) would do me just fine. :D

I don't want to be that guy and even if it stays like this, it's a good result... But if we're thinking of actually winning this tie, I feel we need a second goal.

Though two draws at the Etihad (if it stays like this) would do me just fine. :D

Don't be that guy. An away goal at the Etihad would be crucial with a 1-0 advantage.

Keeping track of GG is sort of ruining my ability to completely pay attention to the game, but it's also like a virtual pub, so it's allright. Thanks, fellas. :D

I was too hyped up (strong strong coffee) and couldn't watch. GG took away some of the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back