• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After rewatching the game, I was bang out of order with my comments for the Watford match, apologies and thanks for the clip around the head

Against Liverpool all the players should be up for this - I do hope we take our chances and that our energy levels will be high especially after the good result v red star, and that we last over the course of the whole game, otherwise we will be punished. Major concern in the centre and at the back for us, so fingers crossed

I expect Poch to match the 352 that both Manchester United and Sheffield United caused them trouble with

The key is getting the front two wide in the spaces behind their full backs.
Also Liverpool have destrpyed teams playing 4 at the back against them repeatedly.
The three in midfield is needed to match their midfield 3

Gazzaniga
Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen
Aurier Sissoko Winks NDombele Rose
Son Kane

I would not be surprised if he doesnt trust NDombele and plays Dele Alli in midfield. Or if Dier comes in.

With 5 days in between the Red Star game and Sunday and no midweek fixture next week, I hope he doesn't rotate just for the sake of it; I'd like to see substantially the same side that started Tuesday, not least because it will allow us to put that performance into further perspective, but I also believe in the old adage that you don't change a winning side if you don't have to.

Feeling some dread about this one. We have often been able to up our game in big games under Pochettino, hope we can again. The Red Star game was a boost, but difficult to judge, this will be a big test to see if our form is really coming around.

Big job for our wide attacking players shutting down their full backs. Think we need the work rate of Lamela for this one even though he's not the greatest counter attacking player.

I expect Poch to match the 352 that both Manchester United and Sheffield United caused them trouble with

The key is getting the front two wide in the spaces behind their full backs.
Also Liverpool have destrpyed teams playing 4 at the back against them repeatedly.
The three in midfield is needed to match their midfield 3

Gazzaniga
Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen
Aurier Sissoko Winks NDombele Rose
Son Kane

I would not be surprised if he doesnt trust NDombele and plays Dele Alli in midfield. Or if Dier comes in.
Winks shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11.

That is why we desperately need a new top quality right back

What concerns me is the continued thinking that leads to these situations.
I get the mistake with Aurier mistakes happen and also trying Foyth. But not KWP he has never been up to it!

Its hilarious how some posters bestow GHod like status on themselves and declare this player or that player should be nowhere near the team lol.

Not sure who you people think you are but sorry to tell you that you are just another simpleton human, sorry about that.

The players getting dug out at the moment are predominantly Rose and Winks.

The same Rose and Winks who were the only players who turned up for us in our biggest game in our history, whilst all others bottled it in typical Spurs fashion.

Its hilarious how some posters bestow GHod like status on themselves and declare this player or that player should be nowhere near the team lol.

Not sure who you people think you are but sorry to tell you that you are just another simpleton human, sorry about that.

The same Rose and Winks who were the only players who turned up for us in our biggest game in our history, whilst all others bottled it in typical Spurs fashion.

I completely agree. I remember a poster we used to have on here who said that the manager should be fined because of his team selection.

I completely agree. I remember a poster we used to have on here who said that the manager should be fined because of his team selection.

I remember too and what was that poster thinking questioning the in-genius decision to play Son at left wing back in a cup semi final against chelsea. He’d never played in that role before but what does that matter and its not like it cost us anyway.....

I remember too and what was that poster thinking questioning the in-genius decision to play Son at left wing back in a cup semi final against chelsea. He’d never played in that role before but what does that matter and its not like it cost us anyway.....

So simpleton humans can sometimes comment on team selections.

Rose has lost a yard of pace and his concentration has been poor this season. There is also the possibility that he is one of the players that are being disruptive. I think that it is fair to say that maybe we are better starting with Davies.

Rose has lost a yard of pace and his concentration has been poor this season. There is also the possibility that he is one of the players that are being disruptive. I think that it is fair to say that maybe we are better starting with Davies.

That’s a fair argument to make and something worth considering but its somewhat different to how some have cast Rose and Winks as ‘‘should be absolutely nowhere near the team’’ as if they are some sort of total vermin, coupled with the footballing ability of a league 1 player.

They both deserve so much more respect than that, not least as the only players who turned up in Madrid whilst the others largely froze and hoped other players could come up with the goods to win the game.

And why change what's working? Ndombele and Sissoko totally controlled midfield. Winks and Ndombele has not been a good combination, and that's why Winks should not start.

Pretty funny coming from the drama queen.

Back