• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

I for one will not be putting myself out for Wembley until/unless we get a named team

Wembley is a dog for me to get too although it's less mikes and the atmosphere makes the death star seem good

It has to be addressed to next season

I'll go because going to watch Spurs>Staying at home

I'd wager a good deal of Spurs fans will know what sort of out sides *we* will be putting out, though.

------------------------------Lopez-------------------------

Walker-Peters---CCV--------Wimmer-------Walkes

-------------------------Wanyama----Winks----------

Edwards----------------Onomah------------N'Koudou

-------------------------------Janssen---------------------

And that's if we're lucky and Poch deems three first-team players a sufficient number to keep the throwing of the game from looking *too* obvious. Fact is, people don't get upset about playing FC Tractor Factory in the Europa League because *they* are part-time Romanian machinists from some haunted Transylvanian valley, and generally crap - it's because we evidently don't give a damn about not looking crap either.

In the Europa League, or the Champions League. And if we rest first-team players against Monaco in a must win game, there is no chance that Poch will take any of the EL games seriously - like the League Cup, his aim will be to go out as limply and painlessly as possible, so we can get back into the CL and do our hardest to limply exit that competition again, so we can get into it the next season, etcetera, etcetera. Like we used to make fun of Arsenal for doing back when we went further than them in our one and only appearance in the competition. 'The Game is About Glory' sounds tinny and pathetic when faced with the reality of a manager who loudly proclaims the value of 'passion' in football disinterestedly shipping games in both the CL and EL so he can turn his attentions elsewhere.

*That* is why you will have a supremely hard time convincing anybody that it's worth it to schlep to Wembley on a midweek evening to watch the kids limply lose to some tractor machinists. Simple reality, that, unless something drastic changes.

Don't think the EL kicks back in until Feb, you never know the CL via the league maybe we'll off the table by then, so EL could be the best option and hence a strong team.

I 've said before it will be round by round depending on prem position just as last year.

As for Wembley, personally I don't like it BUT get a qf or semi home leg there and it will be rammed.

.....................Lloris
............Dier...Wimmer..Vertonghen
Walker....Wanyama......Dembele......Nkoudou
....................Eriksen..................
............Kane.............Son

Smash 'em with some 'To Dare Is To Do!'

It's only me.

Kill me and you're in the clear.:cool:

or the next best thing ...

yO3TlYz.png

:p

Pochettino confirms Alderweireld is back in training today with first team but not available for Chelsea, hopeful for Swansea.
Mauricio Pochettino has also confirmed Erik Lamela & Ben Davies have also been ruled out of Saturday's game away to Chelsea

If he got through today's session with no pain then he should be playing on Saturday.

Not ideal after so long out but we badly need him for this fixture. Ledley would play with zero training. I know it's different but this is no time to wrap him in cotton wool.

If the scan is all clear now and he has trained with no issues then he should be playing imo.

This isn't a time of nice ideal scenarios and have a nice weeks training before playing again. If he's fit pick him.

If he got through today's session with no pain then he should be playing on Saturday.

Not ideal after so long out but we badly need him for this fixture. Ledley would play with zero training. I know it's different but this is no time to wrap him in cotton wool.

If the scan is all clear now and he has trained with no issues then he should be playing imo.

This isn't a time of nice ideal scenarios and have a nice weeks training before playing again. If he's fit pick him.

What sort of training session did he have today? Before the Monaco game he was training on his own. Was he partaking in a full training session with the rest of the team today?
We need Toby back, no doubt about it. But I don't want him rushed back too early just for Saturdays game if the risk is he has a setback and misses more games. It's a big game yes, but it's one game. Let's trust the staff to know when Toby is match fit and ready to return, with the long haul of the rest of the season in mind.

What sort of training session did he have today? Before the Monaco game he was training on his own. Was he partaking in a full training session with the rest of the team today?
We need Toby back, no doubt about it. But I don't want him rushed back too early just for Saturdays game if the risk is he has a setback and misses more games. It's a big game yes, but it's one game. Let's trust the staff to know when Toby is match fit and ready to return, with the long haul of the rest of the season in mind.

I read somewhere that tmrw he will be involved in full training.

If he comes through that and the scan is clear, then needs must and imo he should play.

I read somewhere that tmrw he will be involved in full training.

If he comes through that and the scan is clear, then needs must and imo he should play.

Just looked it up and it seems tomorrow will (hopefully) be his first full training session since the injury. So that's what - 5 or 6 weeks away from full training? I can't see any way Poch would risk him after just one full session ( and he has said the aim is to have him back for Swansea). Well have to agree to disagree - for me, he is SO important to the team that if delaying his return for one more week means we have him injury free for the foreseeable future (and hopefully rest of the season) then I'll reluctantly live with that.
After Tuesday night, and knowing we now have no available natural LB and ideally need Jan to deputise, if there was any way Toby could be returned for Saturday, I am sure he would be.

So no Alderwiereld, Lamela or Davies confirmed.

So, if we play a flat 4, ho would people prefer play at LB between Verts and Wimmer?

If we play a back 3 and go with wing-backs, who do we play there? Playing Trippier there seems like suicide to me...

Well hopefully Trippier is fairly comfortable on the left and can play left wing back for us - with no Toby then in such a fixture as this we need a back three of dier, wimmer and verts

Chel$sea could field the same team for the 6th game in a row...

While there is more than one factor to our disappointing form, is the lack of consistency in the team, the greatest issue for us?

Back