• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v APOEL ***

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
153vhc0.jpg

When and where:
26/09/2017 19:45
GSP Stadium, Nicosia

Spurs team news:

Vertonghen and Dele suspended
Rose, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen and Lamela also unavailable

ype8o.jpg

Lineup (4-2-3-1):
Lloris - Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies - Dier, Winks - Son, Kane, Sissoko - Llorente

Bench:

Vorm, Foyth, Trippier, KWP, Oakley-Boothe, N´Koudou + some young geezer

1zfsbk8.jpg

2v16ji9.jpg

Yes, my thoughts exactly as just posted in the Eriksen thread. Not a lot of room for error, we should score early.

Massive blow with both Dembele and Eriksen out in addition to all the other injured and suspended players. We really lack creative players now, and options are few. We're down to bare bones, but hopefully we still have enough quality to win.
Fun fact: Both teams have reached more CL quarter finals than Arsenal in the last 7 years

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Foyth
Aurier, Dier, Winks, Walker-Peters
Son
Kane, Llorente

Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Sissoko, Nkoudou, Oakley-Boothe, Sterling

Someone said the other day that Apoel are decent... beat someone like Dortmund in the knockouts last year... sounds like a massive task, not an easy jog versus plumbers and butchers... how good are these chaps?

When they came out the hat I assumed it was Apoel Tel Aviv rather than Cypriots... are these guys plumbers?

Someone said the other day that Apoel are decent... beat someone like Dortmund in the knockouts last year... sounds like a massive task, not an easy jog versus plumbers and butchers... how good are these chaps?

When they came out the hat I assumed it was Apoel Tel Aviv rather than Cypriots... are these guys plumbers?

I think it's safe to assume that any side that qualifies for European competitions are not made up of plumbers and sheep farmers. They are currently ranked 52nd in Europe, but should easily climb into the 40s if they pick up any points this campaign.

I think it's safe to assume that any side that qualifies for European competitions are not made up of plumbers and sheep farmers. They are currently ranked 52nd in Europe, but should easily climb into the 40s if they pick up any points this campaign.
HUMANS... STOP SAYING WE WILL WIN 0-3

Sounds like it will be super tough, we need to treat these gents with the correct amount of respect.

Basically WInks will play, and then it will be a choice between Foyth, GKN or Llorente

Lloris
Alder Sanchez Foyth
Aurier Dier Winks Davies
Sissoko Son
Kane

Lloris
Aurier Alder Sanchez Davies
Dier Winks
Sissoko Son NKoudou
Kane

Lloris
Aurier Alder Sanchez Davies
Sissoko Dier Winks
Son Kane
Llorente

I think he may go with Llorente as he is the most experienced.

Maribor?

Even with a full strength team, I wouldn't be too confident we'd do this lot. They're a tough bunch on their day and playing at home will make it harder.

All the good work achieved against Dortmund will be in vain if we drop points here. To finish top 2 in the group, we need to win this one, and the reverse fixture. I believe that we still have a decent team in spite of the absentees. So let's go there and show that.

1 - 4 victory to us.. Son x 2, Llorente and Kane to score.

I think Llorente should start. We need his experience and guile:

-------------------- Lloris ------------------------

Aurier Alderweireld Sanchez Davies

--------------- Dier Sissoko ------------------

Son ------------ Kane ------------------- GKN

----------------- Llorente ----------------------

Back