• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

'Tis really good.

Loved it, that movie really spoke to me and some of the themes in it.

Think some of the people posting in the mental health thread might enjoy some of the themes of isolation that the movie touched on. Any others similar to this would be a good watch if you have any tips.

Sure he wasn’t a dwarf... it was brief cameo

He was officially what is called a "short arse" using the correct vernacular! :)

I could give you the full list of the different 'varieties' ;) and there are a few. But Dwarves just about covers this for Iikes of myself and say Warrick Davis to give you a we'll known face.

Last edited:
He was officially what is called a "short arse" using the correct vernacular! :)

I could give you the full list of the different 'varieties' ;) and there are a few. But Dwarves just about covers this for Iikes of myself and say Warrick Davis to give you a we'll known face.

I know the differences but though he may ah e been the latter choice

It was a peculiar choice but then the point of putting him in a lift was humourous

I know the differences but though he may ah e been the latter choice

It was a peculiar choice but then the point of putting him in a lift was humourous

I used to have to take walking stick around to reach the top button on some lifts. The stories are never ending m8:cool:
Gezza in the lift was just basically short, I think.
Dwarfism is also known as achondroplasia but that's getting a bit medical and heavy!
That's the lesson for tonight.....but Midgets used to made by MG. ;) I think that where we started.

I used to have to take walking stick around to reach the top button on some lifts. The stories are never ending m8:cool:
Gezza in the lift was just basically short, I think.
Dwarfism is also known as achondroplasia but that's getting a bit medical and heavy!
That's the lesson for tonight.....but Midgets used to made by MG. ;) I think that where we started.

Nice cars too

Back