• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I do that every time I'm in London. Go to a game, have a few beers and wander around Tottenham in the dark. Somehow I always end up in my hotel and can't remember how. Coincidentally all my money is usually gone, but all other items of value are still with me.

It's called visiting prossies, getting them to do poop poop on you before you both wrestle in it.

Ahh the weekends before marriage and children, to be young again.

The last dregs of the listed buildings ie warminster house really is being shown off (not!), cocooned in the shadow of shiny modern neighbours and even swamped by glass to its rear.

And the high rise multiple towers?......bang up as many as possible, with as many floors as possible?. They will block out considerable sun along the southern outside areas (anyone who has been to Ascot races will know what i mean).

We could be risking the future high-rise ghetto of Tottenham 20yrs from now. However a punt the other way is my hunch. Most London re-generation appears to stick in the end. A few BTL's may be an earner. As long as the wider economy keeps hanging on by its finger nails.

I do wish we wouldn't give away fans such decent seats.
We should shove them up in the nosebleeds like Saudi Sportswashing Machine do.
As a minimum those plans should be turned on their head (ie) first 3k seats get the top tier, next 3k get middle tier.

Absolutely spot on.

I can assume it is like that to avoid the risk of away fans being above our fans (when its only 3k or 6k) and them throwing missiles down, or even spitting on those below?

If we get Arsenal in the cup at our new stadium if we give them 15% I would be most annoyed, screw them like they screw us

The first time the new stadium is used I hope there is a massive "Thank You Daniel" chant from the fans inside, it's going to be incredible

Back