• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

This arrived today.

rZpm1z4.jpg

Any demolition experts out there? just wondering why the gargantuan thing which has started to demolish the West Stand appears to be taking quite a delicate approach to it by taking out some of the outside windows? I'd have thought you'd just start with the roof as that would then bring other stuff with it, but still in a controlled manner

Any demolition experts out there? just wondering why the gargantuan thing which has started to demolish the West Stand appears to be taking quite a delicate approach to it by taking out some of the outside windows? I'd have thought you'd just start with the roof as that would then bring other stuff with it, but still in a controlled manner

Could be they're just opening it up for traffic in and out.

edit:

Looks like the roof is going as well.

WHL_23.png

Its really cool to have all these pics. Its ones of the first pages I come to when I log in. We are very lucky to have someone who can take good pictures and upload them nearly every day. Thanks so much Jordinho.

When they re-building the East Stand and the North Stand I used to drive past once a week or so to check on the progress. Now we get daily picture updates. Brilliant !!!

Could be they're just opening it up for traffic in and out.

edit:

Looks like the roof is going as well.

WHL_23.png

Why do you think the West Stand is coming down before the North? I'd have thought they'd prioritise clearing that space first

As someone else said, thanks again for regularly posting these photos.

Its really cool to have all these pics. Its ones of the first pages I come to when I log in. We are very lucky to have someone who can take good pictures and upload them nearly every day. Thanks so much Jordinho.

When they re-building the East Stand and the North Stand I used to drive past once a week or so to check on the progress. Now we get daily picture updates. Brilliant !!!

I'm not going to take credit for taking the pictures, I'm mostly "stealing" them off other forums and such. The official cams aren't currently in the best of positions to follow the demolition, but they have added one looking from the new north stand towards the old one which could become interesting later.

Why do you think the West Stand is coming down before the North? I'd have thought they'd prioritise clearing that space first

As someone else said, thanks again for regularly posting these photos.

They are currently digging up the pitch. My guess is they're holding off on the north stand until that is done and it can be attacked from the inside. Depends on whether it can be crushed as it is or it needs some disassembling first.

No expert, but given the proximity of some of the work they've already done, buildings to be retained and materials/equipment, I'd assume a slow, controlled taking apart of the old girl is the best way.

The thanks are for the effort you put in trawling through said websites on our behalf. That said, I'm worried that maybe you have a little too much time on your hands ;)

No expert, but given the proximity of some of the work they've already done, buildings to be retained and materials/equipment, I'd assume a slow, controlled taking apart of the old girl is the best way.

The thanks are for the effort you put in trawling through said websites on our behalf. That said, I'm worried that maybe you have a little too much time on your hands ;)

I just go to places where they've already done the trawling for me.
misc_expressions-whistle.gif

Back