• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

I tried to use the phone app last night, but it kept crashing on startup - any ideas?

I tried to use the phone app last night, but it kept crashing on startup - any ideas?
Sorry, no idea. I'm not the developer - it's made by the people who make Tapatalk.

Can you use Tapatalk on the site without crashes?

Mine also crashes constantly on startup. I just see half the picture of Bale with the word Badger then it just closes down. Maybe I'll try deleting and reinstalling;)

Is there a variable timing between posts? At various times, I've seen 'you must wait 300 seconds before performing this action' go to 'you must wait 700 seconds before performing this action' (today in particular) - is this board-wide flood prevention, or what?

i didn't do anything to fix it. it just logged me out eventually, which let me use the app, which then let me log back in. hasnt broken yet!

Scara - you're AdBlocker warning is giving a false positive. I've got AdBlock installed, but I've allowed them on GG ages ago like the good little company man that I am, but today getting no adverts and do get the bloody message every page click.

Plus I'm missing the Russian/Chinese prostitutes.

Scara - you're AdBlocker warning is giving a false positive. I've got AdBlock installed, but I've allowed them on GG ages ago like the good little company man that I am, but today getting no adverts and do get the bloody message every page click.

Plus I'm missing the Russian/Chinese prostitutes.
Yeah, me too. I think AdBlock needs an update

I don't have ad blocker and I'm not getting anything. Where did that hot little Ukrainian number go?

Not new here.... but do have a question... Is there any way that one can remove display of the avatars when entering a thread?

I have already selected the option to remove avatars in my preferences, but this just removes them from the forum page that shows the thread topics.

It can be embarrassing (and potentially damaging) when accessing a thread at work as some of the avatars are right on the borderline being NSFW.

Not new here.... but do have a question... Is there any way that one can remove display of the avatars when entering a thread?

I have already selected the option to remove avatars in my preferences, but this just removes them from the forum page that shows the thread topics.

It can be embarrassing (and potentially damaging) when accessing a thread at work as some of the avatars are right on the borderline being NSFW.
I don't think so. Oh BTW, you probably don't want to open this post at work :rolleyes:

I don't think so. Oh BTW, you probably don't want to open this post at work :rolleyes:
Sigh!....

You need to remember that I have very particular set of skills. Skills I've acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for the people like you. If you lose the avatar now, that'll be the end of it, I'll not look for you, I'll not pursue you. But If you don't, I'll look for you. I'll find you and I'll kill you.

Anyone not able to log into this forum using Fapatalk? Just randomly logged me out and can't log back in now.

Don't think the app's been working for a few days now (mine won't connect), few others mentioned it in random too.

Back