• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2015/16

Leicester v Swansea (16:15 BST)

I was at the King Power Stadium last week for Radio 5 live and the atmosphere felt a bit strange before kick-off.

You could sense West Ham were going to cause Leicester problems and, when the game started, the Foxes looked heavy-legged and leaden-footed.

It is going to be interesting to see how they cope without the suspended Jamie Vardy.

Shinji Okazaki, who spends more time on the floor than any other player I've seen, and Leonardo Ulloa are their only other options up front.

Without Vardy's pace, teams can really squeeze Leicester because nobody is going to run in behind them.

I think that is a real worry, so I am going to go for another draw here - although Swansea did look like they had just booked their summer holidays in Benidorm against Saudi Sportswashing Machine last weekend.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Tottenham v West Brom (20:00 BST)

It is always much easier to be the chasing club in the title race but, even so, Tottenham are playing extremely well at the moment.

They have always had skilful players but they have now got application and endeavour too, and they never roll over. Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has done a wonderful job.

Tottenham are built from the back but they have developed as the season has gone on and, at the moment, they are the best team in the league in every department.

West Brom have taken only one point from their last four games and it is hard to see their form improving on Monday.

However Leicester do on Sunday, Spurs will win this and keep the pressure on.

Lawro's prediction: 3-0

Chelsea v Tottenham (20:00 BST)

If Leicester draw at Old Trafford on Sunday and Tottenham drop points too then the title race is all over.

It is clear that Chelsea's fans would love Spurs to miss out - and so would the some of the Blues' players. In fact, Eden Hazard spoke out about it this week.

I think they might get their wish.

Chelsea v Tottenham (20:00 BST)

If Leicester draw at Old Trafford on Sunday and Tottenham drop points too then the title race is all over.

It is clear that Chelsea's fans would love Spurs to miss out - and so would the some of the Blues' players. In fact, Eden Hazard spoke out about it this week.

I think they might get their wish.

I think that any player that expresses an opinion like Hazard and Fibreglass did who is involved with games that impact the title race should be suspended. Their performances can no longer be trusted. What if Fibreglass goes in over the top and knacks Kane? Or Hazard gives away a penalty to let Leicester win? They should also be slapped around the face with a rotten kipper for being idiots. It's one thing to have an opinion, it is another to say it out loud.

I think that any player that expresses an opinion like Hazard and Fibreglass did who is involved with games that impact the title race should be suspended. Their performances can no longer be trusted. What if Fibreglass goes in over the top and knacks Kane? Or Hazard gives away a penalty to let Leicester win? They should also be slapped around the face with a rotten kipper for being idiots. It's one thing to have an opinion, it is another to say it out loud.

I think if they had been playing in Asia and said those things, they would be investigated for match-fixing ! Not sure why the English FA has not get involved in this. After all, they can easily throw the match away by scoring own goals or missing open goals. So, it should be treated in the same way as match-fixing !

I think if they had been playing in Asia and said those things, they would be investigated for match-fixing ! Not sure why the English FA has not get involved in this. After all, they can easily throw the match away by scoring own goals or missing open goals. So, it should be treated in the same way as match-fixing !
Because they're short sighted tossers who can only see as gl far as the short term publicity of a dogbrick team like Leicester winning the league.

They haven't managed to think as far as the possibilities of a reasonably unlikely team that not only has a fanbase but has one with disposable income winning it.

Shouldn't we wait to see if they actually do anything in the games against us and Leicester that could even approach a possibility of fixing before casting such childish aspersions about?

If they do go out and foul our players badly, or play in a supine manner against Leicester, then you could talk about such things.

Until then, it sounds like bitter conspiracy and it'd be a better thing if we weren't stooping to such paranoia. Spurs should be better than that.

Tottenham v Southampton (13:30 BST)
There will be an air of disappointment around White Hart Lane now their title hopes have gone.

If they were nowhere near the title then finishing second would be seen as a great achievement - which it is - but coming close means it hurts, and Spurs will be low.

So this will be a case of 'after the Lord Mayor's Show' but it will still mean a lot to Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino to round off such an excellent season with a good performance against his former club in their final home game.

The circumstances will suit Southampton, though. They made the most of an atrocious display by Emirates Marketing Project last week and have really found some form.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Tottenham

Saudi Sportswashing Machine should do everything they can to try to persuade Rafael Benitez to stay on as manager, to organise the club and get them back in the top flight, because he is very good at that.

Benitez has been touched by the support he has been given by the Magpies fans and I think he will get that again at St James' Park on Sunday to encourage him to stay despite their relegation.

The Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans are not going to turn on the players either, because they are unbeaten in their past five games, have looked like a team, put in the effort and got some very good results.

I can understand why Tottenham were not themselves in their defeat by Southampton last weekend, because it is hard to play with the same intensity when the title has gone.

It makes a difference - just 5% at this level is massive - but I don't think they will be lacking in motivation on Sunday.

A point makes sure they finish second, and above their north London rivals Arsenal for the first time since 1995, which will mean a lot to the Spurs players as well as the fans.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

Back