• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

I think Kane said in after match interview that it was 2nd yellow for Vert.
Also in 2 after match british studios it was discussed he received only a yellow.

That's what I thought, but in the match the ref appears to wave a red immediately at him... Let's hope you're right!

no, he got a yellow on the hour, then his second yellow on 90, which obviously came with a red

graham_poll_1236337c.jpg

Must admit it looked like he gave him a straight red from where I was sat, but that was way up in the gods.

But every report I've seen, including uefa's, says 2 yellows so must've been.

He was great yesterday, shame we'll lose him for a game but if he had to miss any of them you'd pick that one.

Ok cool, looks like we're all in agreement that he's just out for the APOEL match. I thought that was a venereal disease but apparently they play in Cyprus so SHOULD be ok...

Seems to me that, since he scored that goal for Belgium in the international break, he's trying to get shots off when he's around the opposition box, not necessarily a bad thing in my opinion, as long as there isn't a better option available!

Was it just me or did Jan think he was a striker vs Swansea? He seemed to be taking a shot every other attack on goal.

Back