• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Felt he was at fault for the first goal, also we lost and I am unhappy and he is my escaped goat since Jenas left(who I now like oddly as a pundit)

Hey, fair play for calling it as you see it. ;) I thought he was okay - first goal was more down to Lloris, who really should be managing his positioning better given the thickness of the wall he built.

Eh? He was fine today, I felt - he had to cover the yawning gap at left-back pretty much by himself while Son was stranded up on the touchline where he could do no harm whatsoever.

Poch does not make many mistakes but playing Son at left back was a big one ( imo), Jan was left trying to cover his posistion and filling in where Son should been.

He was brilliant last night, once we weathered their 10/15 minute phase of pressure him and Toby were in complete control.

Also, very much enjoying the "Ja Ja, Ja Ja Ja Ja, Ja Ja Ja Ja, Ja Ja JAN VERTONGHEN..... Toby,Toby Toby...." chants.

He was brilliant last night, once we weathered their 10/15 minute phase of pressure him and Toby were in complete control.

Also, very much enjoying the "Ja Ja, Ja Ja Ja Ja, Ja Ja Ja Ja, Ja Ja JAN VERTONGHEN..... Toby,Toby Toby...." chants.

Best chant ever

This for me as well, Toby was immense last season but Jan has been the man in defence this year. Pity about his body language though;).

The man can't process happiness, though. This is probably why he gets the stuff he does.

This is him seconds after a game-winning goal against Palace, standing over a crowd of his team-mates going wild with the fans -

3FAD1B2500000578-0-image-a-110_1493335159354.jpg

Can you honestly blame the body language folks? :p

The man can't process happiness, though. This is probably why he gets the stuff he does.

This is him seconds after a game-winning goal against Palace, standing over a crowd of his team-mates going wild with the fans -

3FAD1B2500000578-0-image-a-110_1493335159354.jpg

Can you honestly blame the body language folks? :p

Well its like the old saying " little things amuse little minds" :D

Back