• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Perhaps it's not a 1-2-1 relationship, two pints over the limit and every pint extra is giving less additional readings.

It's late and I can't think of the proper term or what to Google, an upward sloping curve with pints on the y axis.
If it takes approximately an hour to metabolise a unit of alcohol then I guess you could conceivably drink half a bottle of wine with over a couple of hours and be fine but if you slam 2 pints in half an hour you wouldn’t?

50k fine from the court. Does sound like he was slammed as it was 2am, he was driving erratically, slurring and been sick in the car.

50k and 20 month ban.
He has, indeed, been stupid.
The deed has been done and he has received his appropriate punishment.
Hopefully everyone will move on now...of course Hugo can expect terrace banter ("Taxi for Hugo!" would be an early favorite I suspect) and he will have to live with it quietly and without response.

If it takes approximately an hour to metabolise a unit of alcohol then I guess you could conceivably drink half a bottle of wine with over a couple of hours and be fine but if you slam 2 pints in half an hour you wouldn’t?
I tried to find out but couldn't is there a point where you cant have more concentrated Alcohol (I am not talking dead) and as you reach towards that point the marginal gains are less and less, i.e 1 bottle = 2 but the second bottle =+1.8 Third bottle =1.2 etc, with the remaining flushed sooner- as Scara said seen images where peopel are twice over the limit and thats nto 4 pints worth.

The court heard Lloris provided a sample containing 80 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath - the legal limit in England and Wales is 35 microgrammes.

Prosecutor Henry Fitch said police in an unmarked car spotted Lloris’ vehicle driving at 15mph in a 30mph zone. He also veered his car “towards parked vehicles” before correcting himself. When police stopped the vehicle, they discovered vomit and said Lloris had to be helped from the car.

Very long ban and a very large fine incoming, presumably.

That’s pretty bad!! He’s either the biggest light weight in the world or the « double the limit » theory has a hell of a lot more to it than just doubling the number of pints we think we can have!

It seems he was hammered and he’s been a tw@t.

That’s pretty bad!! He’s either the biggest light weight in the world or the « double the limit » theory has a hell of a lot more to it than just doubling the number of pints we think we can have!

It seems he was hammered and he’s been a tw@t.

Any coppers on here? My guess is that the breath test is relatively imprecise, but there was no need for a blood test - which would have been much more specific - because the breath test and Hugo's statement was adequate to secure a conviction.

"light weight" Oh boy!
I think we need to get away from 'real men' can drink more culture, no?
What on earth are you on about? I think most people would suggest that being sick and driving like that after having just 2/3 pints would be considered a light weight, no? Sorry if I’ve offended your sensilbilities Stephen!

Oh boy indeed!

can't condone what he's done, clearly an idiot, but what kind of fudging mates/associates does he have??
no one i know would let me anywhere near a car if i'd had more than a pint

What on earth are you on about? I think most people would suggest that being sick and driving like that after having just 2/3 pints would be considered a light weight, no? Sorry if I’ve offended your sensilbilities Stephen!

Oh boy indeed!

He was/is an idiot! He has paid what society currently deems the correct punishment.
I hope he will not repeat this totally ‘unnecessary’ act brainless stupidity.
This matter for me is now closed!

This has cost him about £300k in fines, plus huge amounts of sponsorship e.g. £500k perhaps, plus a huge dent in his public persona... it will be brought up for the rest of his life whenever he speaks in public or appears as a pundit... what an idiotic thing to do.

He could have bought the pub/restaurant for less. He could have bought the house across the street. He could have paid someone £10k cash to take him home.

So stupid.

This has cost him about £300k in fines, plus huge amounts of sponsorship e.g. £500k perhaps, plus a huge dent in his public persona... it will be brought up for the rest of his life whenever he speaks in public or appears as a pundit... what an idiotic thing to do.

He could have bought the pub/restaurant for less. He could have bought the house across the street. He could have paid someone £10k cash to take him home.

So stupid.

I’d have done it for 2k!

So stupid.

Haha, really a good way to put it into perspective. "Hey, I'm drunk, can't get home, let me buy your restaurant, and I'll sleep on the floor". :p Shocking details, indeed. I imagine those gooner clams must've been pretty drunk themselves to let someone who's ready to puke drive.

Perhaps it's not a 1-2-1 relationship, two pints over the limit and every pint extra is giving less additional readings.

It's late and I can't think of the proper term or what to Google, an upward sloping curve with pints on the y axis.

The court heard Lloris provided a sample containing 80 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath - the legal limit in England and Wales is 35 microgrammes.

Prosecutor Henry Fitch said police in an unmarked car spotted Lloris’ vehicle driving at 15mph in a 30mph zone. He also veered his car “towards parked vehicles” before correcting himself. When police stopped the vehicle, they discovered vomit and said Lloris had to be helped from the car.

Very long ban and a very large fine incoming, presumably.

This would suggest one or the other, certainly. Even a frenchman doesn't puke up and need carrying on 4-5 pints.

Do you have anything empirical to show that?

I only have one data point but I know it's an accurate one.

I don't think there can be, because it's a relative figure (80 mg of alcohol per 100 ml of blood). So if you are 17 stone, you probably have twice as much blood as someone who is 8 stone, so the limit is twice as much alcohol

So the two pints is under is correct for a 6'+ bloke, but probably not for a 5'2" girl.

Back