• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

it would, although no one in scouse land reads

the sun out of principle

BLEAEdoCEAAXRro.jpg

The Sunday Sun is a north east paper, no link to the nationals. It is the same people as the Evening Chronicle, the Journal etc.

Pardew out.

I think maybe they're taking the **** out of Liverpool aren't they?

No not at all.

Local paper, banned from the club. Taking the **** out of the manager after he blamed the press for our 'performance' at Stoke.

Pardew out.

The more I think about it, the more I'm sure this is the case.

The day after Liverpool are going mental (again) about Hillsborough, The Sun (of all papers) just happens to have a full page of sarcastic apology?

Far too unlikely a coincidence.

NCJ Media (Trinity Mirror), nowt to do with the Sun.

Pardew out.

Greg! where you been?

whats the general feeling about pardew? seems to have you fairly safely ensconced in mid table, way ahead of the black cats

Greg! where you been?

whats the general feeling about pardew? seems to have you fairly safely ensconced in mid table, way ahead of the black cats

The away end at Stoke on Saturday...

'We want Pardew out'
'Ben Arfa.... it's always his fault..'

He needs to be binned, asap. Or we will be relegated next season, lost the dressing and lost the fans.

definitely treading water, what changed from the start season?

Obviously Cabaye went and wasn't replaced but it is more than that. The week Cabaye went we passed Norwich off the park, hit the woodwork 4 times and were very unlucky not to win 4 or 5 nil yet it ended as a 0-0 draw. That was without Cabaye. He is then sold, Pardew comes out and says he doesn't trust the players to pass the ball without Cabaye and we will have to go long from now on. Since then we have been diabolical, beyond ****e.

We are routinely beaten by teams with technically worse players but who are a team, we are not a team. Pardew does not believe in teams, his game is keep it tight and solid at the back (not even doing that) and then have good enough players at the other end of the field to pull something out of the bag (Remy, Cabaye until the end of Jan). His footballing philosophy stinks and he needs to be binned. I've never heard so many excuses from a manager in my life, he is worse than bloody Souness of excuses.

By all accounts club captain Fabricio Coloccini and Ben Arfa have both ripped into Pardew in the dressing room after our last two games. The dressing room now appears to be split, English v the rest and there is no harmony at all. It is coming to a horrible end.

The other thing, is our recruitment strategy just doesn't fit a dinosaur manager like Pardew. Carr wants to sign young up and coming technical players, Pardew likes grafters. Remember the board sold James Perch under his nose to force him to use Vurnon Anita more.

I'm quite confident he will be sacked at the end of the season, 8 year contract or not (there will be clauses).

Obviously Cabaye went and wasn't replaced but it is more than that. The week Cabaye went we passed Norwich off the park, hit the woodwork 4 times and were very unlucky not to win 4 or 5 nil yet it ended as a 0-0 draw. That was without Cabaye. He is then sold, Pardew comes out and says he doesn't trust the players to pass the ball without Cabaye and we will have to go long from now on. Since then we have been diabolical, beyond ****e.

We are routinely beaten by teams with technically worse players but who are a team, we are not a team. Pardew does not believe in teams, his game is keep it tight and solid at the back (not even doing that) and then have good enough players at the other end of the field to pull something out of the bag (Remy, Cabaye until the end of Jan). His footballing philosophy stinks and he needs to be binned. I've never heard so many excuses from a manager in my life, he is worse than bloody Souness of excuses.

By all accounts club captain Fabricio Coloccini and Ben Arfa have both ripped into Pardew in the dressing room after our last two games. The dressing room now appears to be split, English v the rest and there is no harmony at all. It is coming to a horrible end.

The other thing, is our recruitment strategy just doesn't fit a dinosaur manager like Pardew. Carr wants to sign young up and coming technical players, Pardew likes grafters. Remember the board sold James Perch under his nose to force him to use Vurnon Anita more.

I'm quite confident he will be sacked at the end of the season, 8 year contract or not (there will be clauses).

Supporting Spurs can be rough, and then you show up with your comedy road show :D

The away end at Stoke on Saturday...

'We want Pardew out'
'Ben Arfa.... it's always his fault..'

He needs to be binned, asap. Or we will be relegated next season, lost the dressing and lost the fans.

I think you're right. The mid-table final position will somewhat disguise what's been a very clear downwards trajectory now. I actually think he could go on to Ramos or DiCanio the start of a season if he's given another season in charge.

Moyes as next Toon manager !!!!!

Currently 4/1

Could very easily happen I think.

Feel sorry for Pardew, Like our team in a way... footballers have become ****ers who earn too much.

Back