• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Kane, however, remains insistent he did get the crucial touch and the 24-year-old is able to lodge an appeal with the Premier League to have the goal awarded to him if Tottenham can present good enough evidence.
When Kane was told that the Premier League had given Spurs’ second goal to Eriksen, he said: “Have they? I swear on my daughter’s life that I touched the ball, but there’s nothing I can do. If they turn it around, they turn it around. If they take my word, they take my word.
It is what it is, the most important thing is that we won the game.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...eful-harry-kane-could-appeal-premier-leagues/

Salad has been excellent, not just scoring, but assisting too. Very well rounded. As much as I hate his team, I wouldn't begrudge him the golden boot.

It will be very well deserved, he's had an amazing season. Wonder if he'll be branded a one season wonder too?

Likewise, if Kane manages to catch Salah, it will also be a superb achievement.

Salad has been excellent, not just scoring, but assisting too. Very well rounded. As much as I hate his team, I wouldn't begrudge him the golden boot.
And I'll hold my hands up and say that if there was one thing i thought Salah was particularly poor at before he came to Liverpool, it was finishing :).....he's looked bloody messiesque.

And I'll hold my hands up and say that if there was one thing i thought Salad was particularly poor at before he came to Liverpool, it was finishing :).....he's looked bloody messiesque.
check the chances he has missed this season - he has missed a lot of chances, especially the first half of the season. not sure if he has improved in that respect.

He has excelled at making chances as have Liverpool.

check the chances he has missed this season - he has missed a lot of chances, especially the first half of the season. not sure if he has improved in that respect.

He has excelled at making chances as have Liverpool.
He has that calmness now though, at Basel etc he just looked a speed merchant (aka raheem sterling:))

As I say it looked the worst part of his game, to his credit he really has turned that round, and not many do as it is one aspect that natural ability plays a part in. (Scoring/finishing). And moreso since it's happened mid career.

Of course this could be one season wonder territory :)

He misses? Well those stats above say he's more 'on target' than HR or Aguero. (Without drilling down into the context of those shots)

Too many fans imo allow themselves to be blinded by the number of times he misses. What they overlook is the greater number of times he gets himself into potential scoring positions in the first place. He has an exceptionally high rate of attempts on goal compared to other strikers. So yes, he inevitably misses more but with the freaky exception of Salah, also scores more.

If you don't buy a ticket ...

Too many fans imo allow themselves to be blinded by the number of times he misses. What they overlook is the greater number of times he gets himself into potential scoring positions in the first place. He has an exceptionally high rate of attempts on goal compared to other strikers. So yes, he inevitably misses more but with the freaky exception of Salad, also scores more.

If you don't buy a ticket ...
That logic only works if your team is creating lots of chances.

Once everyone works Victimpool out then the chances will reduce and a better efficiency will become important.

I would.

He's a despicable excuse for a human being. Hope he chokes on a bacon sandwich.

Back