• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

How many goals is he on for the Calender year now? must be close to Shearers record?

50 total for club and country, 43 of them for Spurs, IIRC. 32 PL goals, which is four short of Shearer's record. Definitely doable with four games left before the new year, although one is against City.

Shearer's 36 PL goals in 1995 were scored in 42 matches though - Kane will end up playing 36 PL games in 2017 (if he plays in all four remaining games), making it an even bigger feat to break that record.

Yeah, the whole thing is weird. N'golo Kante is a great player, but why is he 8th here? Why is he above Kane? What criterion do these guys go after?
Not that I really give a fudge, the whole thing is stupid. :p

Also Mbappe is an amazing talent, but is he really among the ten best players in the world already? There will always be disputes about these kind of lists, but I think to a certain degree they're very influenced by media hype. Then again this award is decided by a french football magazine...
Is the answer.

First englishman since 1927 to score 50+ goals for club and country in a calendar year, according to Random Facebook Dude. That was Dixie Dean (player, not Facebook Dude).

First englishman since 1927 to score 50+ goals for club and country in a calendar year, according to Random Facebook Dude. That was Dixie Dean (player, not Facebook Dude).

That is one crazy stat if true.

Kane's passing is the latest development in his game over the last year or two. He's got great range and strength of passing. Similar to Rooney who is still to me the best since Scholes as a central pitch passer (ie wingers like Beckham/Figo were unbelievable passers).

Nice to see the others chipping in but fcuk me, Stoke were terrible yesterday. Shaqiri's defending, or complete lack of it put them under so much pressure on the left wing.

Back