• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Saw Liverpool recently where Henderson hobbled off and looked likely to be out for a while... played the next game. Kane scores an offside goal without overstretching and does his hamstring... and is now out for 3 months!

If we're to get CL next season - a big ask - we need two things. To stop conceding so many goals. To me that's about having a settled combative midfield and defense. Secondly, we probably need to sign a striker. Son can play up top, so can Moura. But we need a striker in the summer anyway, so act now if we can.

Last edited:
Also although he never relied on pace it will be detrimental for him to return even slower. I’d seen signs in the Brighton game that he could still get passed his man and was optimistic he might have been getting closer to his old levels in that regard

Play better without him anyway
Historically this may have been true but Mourinho seems to favour a direct approach so I think we need to get someone in.
The alternative would be to have another winger to cover Son’s position now Moura seems to be a starter

Knew it was a baddy by the way he could barely bend that leg to walk off.

Surgery for a hamstring is bad news. Always a last resort for that muscle, not because of recovery, but the impact it will have on Kane's game.

Ruptured tendon sounds extremely bad. That twitter video explaining the grades of hamstring tears said a small strain is fine, a small rip will heal, but a full snapping of one of the 3 muscles is much worse news... like Michael Owen, who had to run on 2 instead of 3 muscles for most of his later career.
The video also said it is better to hurt the muscle itself rather than the top or bottom where the muscle joins to the tendon and then the bone. So a tendon rupture sounds like very bad news to me.

I'd written off our season anyway before this - my expectation was that we'd finish somewhere between 6th and 10th. This just increases that probability. We really need to be planning for next season, or the season after, now. Start moving from the Poch era to a new one - it'll take some time to transition and we need to have patience over the next 18 months

Back