• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

UTTER, UTTER CVNTS!

So now I'm driving Leeds to Wembley and back on Thursday. Then Leeds to Southampton on Friday for my Mother's 80th.

Already booked a late NYE meal on the basis I wouldn't be back until 21:00ish, could've lived with an earlier K.O. or anytime on the Saturday. Even the Monday (though that wouldn't work for those going to Swansea).

Makes you realise you are but a piece of sh!t on the Sky corporate shoe and treated with according contempt:mad:

Just logged on to my account on the OS and had a look at my loyalty points. Do you actually get extra points for showing up to league games this season? And does that mean they deduct them if you don't go to any games?

Just logged on to my account on the OS and had a look at my loyalty points. Do you actually get extra points for showing up to league games this season? And does that mean they deduct them if you don't go to any games?

You also get the points if you put it up for sale on the ticket exchange.

Not going because its my birthday and have other plans but after what they charged me for Real Madrid, I wouldn't have gone anyway. The discrepancies between that ticket and the Dortmund ticket was just wrong. Both should have been the same price yet they charged them at totally different rates despite the fact both are 'A' class games.

My dads Birthday was the 6th of December as well, good guy.

I cant go because of a long standing hospital appointment.

When is the draw for the next round? we are away for the first week in February but as we are top of the group I heard we will be away then home the following week. Really want Bayern.

1 point awarded for each league game. And no, points don’t get deducted for not going but obviously if you don’t attend a match (or rather if your ST card does not attend a match) then everyone else who does moves a point ahead of you. And as Jordhino says you also get a point for listing your seat for sale through the ticket exchange, whether it sells or not.

At least we have a home draw in the FA cup against AFC Wimbledon after this game so we should be able to put a good team out then rest players for that.

My dads Birthday was the 6th of December as well, good guy.

I cant go because of a long standing hospital appointment.

When is the draw for the next round? we are away for the first week in February but as we are top of the group I heard we will be away then home the following week. Really want Bayern.

They split the first and second legs across 13/14 Feb and 20/21 Feb with the second legs 6/7 and 13/14 March. Not sure whether we will be the valentines day week or the week after for our away fixture but that will dictate whether we play the second leg the first or second week of March. Draw is on 11th December late morning I think I read......not entirely sure of the time but definitely 11th Dec.

Bayern would be fine, equally PSG tbh. My first choice would probably be Porto or Sporting Lisbon if they get through. Failing that then PSG, Bayern or Juventus in that order if they qualify in the position that allows us to play them.

They split the first and second legs across 13/14 Feb and 20/21 Feb with the second legs 6/7 and 13/14 March. Not sure whether we will be the valentines day week or the week after for our away fixture but that will dictate whether we play the second leg the first or second week of March. Draw is on 11th December late morning I think I read......not entirely sure of the time but definitely 11th Dec.

Bayern would be fine, equally PSG tbh. My first choice would probably be Porto or Sporting Lisbon if they get through. Failing that then PSG, Bayern or Juventus in that order if they qualify in the position that allows us to play them.
We can't face PSG, or do you really think they'll lose by 4+ goals vs Bayern?

We can't face PSG, or do you really think they'll lose by 4+ goals vs Bayern?

Well I included them because who knows, in the event it finished 3-1 I think? I knew they were unlikely to finish second but Bayern could have won 4-0, no one expected PSG to tank them on match day 2 in the way they did.

Anyway, Porto/Juve or Bayern and then PSG in the Quarters will do me just fine :)

Could be another trip to Basel?
p01lcg10.jpg

UTTER, UTTER CVNTS!

So now I'm driving Leeds to Wembley and back on Thursday. Then Leeds to Southampton on Friday for my Mother's 80th.

Already booked a late NYE meal on the basis I wouldn't be back until 21:00ish, could've lived with an earlier K.O. or anytime on the Saturday. Even the Monday (though that wouldn't work for those going to Swansea).

Makes you realise you are but a piece of sh!t on the Sky corporate shoe and treated with according contempt:mad:
Didn't they know about your mothers 80th! UTTER CVNTS!:)

Can't you overnight down south? That's too many mile otherwise.?

Didn't they know about your mothers 80th! UTTER CVNTS!:)

Can't you overnight down south? That's too many mile otherwise.?

Course they did! Danny, Poch et al were invited and they're coming:D but they're overnighting down south as far as I'm aware :mad:.

Unfortunately, the rest of my family are working/aren't as enamoured with Spurs as me and I'll have to go back and pick them up.

Tbf, the UTTER CVNTS comment was aimed at Sky.

Back