• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

My wife purchased a ticket in Block 135, but tried in blocks 132 & 133 which had changed to yellow but it was saying no tickets remaining when trying to choose one.

There are only 1000 tickets made available in the Priorty window, and very rarely can you get 2 together. Even though blocks are shown green there are generally only a few singles in each block scattered around. Bit of my favourite buttplug really, always was

We always used to get tickets in Block 56 in the Paxton. If you applied in the Monday window you only had the offer of tickets in Rows 22 and back, whereas if you logged on the next morning for 9.30am, more often than not you could get Row 2 or 3 or sometimes even front row.
personally i found the 'priority window' a waste, unless it was the NLD, Chelsea or United where just making sure you got a ticket anywhere was the main thing

Got two together no problem this morning, although in upper tier. Bang on halfway line though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40727972

If you look hard enough you should find something but be interesting to see what will be out there on the first weekend.
I'm not "worried". To quote the article:

"It will allow the league to combat the illicit sale and use of devices such as pre-loaded IPTV and Kodi boxes.
A similar order was obtained for the final two months of the 2016-17 season.

That saw more then 5,000 server IP addresses blocked that had previously been streaming Premier League content."

Didn't notice anything at all. In fact, right after it was made public, my provider upped the quality from 720p to 1080p, and ADDED even more channels and streams :)

Last edited:
Wembley_Chelsea.png

The green upper tier blocks are no more than half full. Funnily those on the bottom right (515-519) have the front ten rows available. Could be they haven't opened up the back rows for sale yet.

yep no problems getting tickets this morning thankfully. Plenty available at various prices. Had to plump for upper tier financially, but hunted around for as close to the front of it and as central as possible. If it's like this for first game against Chelsea, the others shouldn't be too much problem?

yep no problems getting tickets this morning thankfully. Plenty available at various prices. Had to plump for upper tier financially, but hunted around for as close to the front of it and as central as possible. If it's like this for first game against Chelsea, the others shouldn't be too much problem?

Yes. Personally dont see us selling out any league match. We may well get close with NLD, United and this one, but not a complete sell-out.

We did very well with sales for the CL matches, but lets face it they were superbly priced. getting 80k plus at £45 and above for A games, is a different kettle of fish.
If you arent really bothered where you sit I doubt you will even need to bother with logging on at 10am Tuesday. As it was I forgot about today, logged on at 10.20am and got straight in. Cant remember the last time I was able to do that for an A game.

Yes. Personally dont see us selling out any league match. We may well get close with NLD, United and this one, but not a complete sell-out.

We did very well with sales for the CL matches, but lets face it they were superbly priced. getting 80k plus at £45 and above for A games, is a different kettle of fish.
If you arent really bothered where you sit I doubt you will even need to bother with logging on at 10am Tuesday. As it was I forgot about today, logged on at 10.20am and got straight in. Cant remember the last time I was able to do that for an A game.

If you want lower tier you might need to get in early.

As a very simplistic exercise: 75k at £45 equals 90k at £37.50. Hopefully they've hit the right level for the prices. We might not sell out most games, but we're maximising the money coming in.

If you want lower tier you might need to get in early.

As a very simplistic exercise: 75k at £45 equals 90k at £37.50. Hopefully they've hit the right level for the prices. We might not sell out most games, but we're maximising the money coming in.

Agree.

if you want the good seats you need to be on at 10.01am as there wont be too many left. As mentioned, if you have no preference I can see you being able to get a ticket at any time

And like you say

Income wise they will be better off keeping the the prices similar to WHL rates, which as Tottenham is a business, is what they want.

I wonder how it all works, I'd read we're paying the FA £22m for the season, is this a one off lump and we keep food/drink and ticket sales ??

Surely we must be going to make money from the season away from our home

I wonder how it all works, I'd read we're paying the FA £22m for the season, is this a one off lump and we keep food/drink and ticket sales ??

Surely we must be going to make money from the season away from our home

They take all the catering income.

13 days to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and nobody knows if they have a ticket or not.

It's fine, it's not like people have to arrange trains or hotels or the like. Just lets us know the day before it will be okay

Where would be the best place at Wembley to sit if I was getting tickets for me and the boy? He's pretty small and ideally I would like him to be able to see! Only done Wembley once for the League Cup final against Man U but that was Corporate.

Still loads of tickets left for Chelsea

Just checked my daughter is 56k on the ST waiting list, I wonder if she will ever get one ??

13 days to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and nobody knows if they have a ticket or not.

It's fine, it's not like people have to arrange trains or hotels or the like. Just lets us know the day before it will be okay

....... our squad numbers for the season

....... any other offerings, folks ?

Not that it's any consolation but we haven't had our season tickets yet!

Game is, of course, a sell out. It sold out in minutes.

Back