• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Arse. Looks like the Gent match at Wembley is entirely sold out, already. Annoying, as it happens to fall on my birthday and I've got to be in London on the Friday anyway for a wedding.

Guess I'll just have to keep a lookout on StubHub or hope they open some of the top tier.

Arse. Looks like the Gent match at Wembley is entirely sold out, already. Annoying, as it happens to fall on my birthday and I've got to be in London on the Friday anyway for a wedding.

Guess I'll just have to keep a lookout on StubHub or hope they open some of the top tier.
If I were you I would still have a quick look once or twice a day as batches of extra tickets seemed to be released even after showing sold out for the previous Wembley games.

If I were you I would still have a quick look once or twice a day as batches of extra tickets seemed to be released even after showing sold out for the previous Wembley games.
Yeah. It shouldn't be a problem to get tickets to this game. BTW, When is the confirmation on the ballot for the Stoke game?

Yeah. It shouldn't be a problem to get tickets to this game. BTW, When is the confirmation on the ballot for the Stoke game?

Should be tomorrow. Keep an eye on your account mid-afternoon onwards. The LPs are usually updated a good while before the confirmation email gets sent.

Should be tomorrow. Keep an eye on your account mid-afternoon onwards. The LPs are usually updated a good while before the confirmation email gets sent.
I didn't apply. Just wondering when I can start sniffing around for tickets on Stubhub. Gonna go with my dad for the Stoke and Gent game, so I'll need 2 for the Stoke game.

Really? How many tickets went on sale? I'm shocked it's sold out.

Really? How many tickets went on sale? I'm shocked it's sold out.
Tell me about it :-\

Someone posted a screenshot on this thread, on the 9th I think it was, showing about half the blocks as green -- Club Wembley sold out on both sides of the pitch, some orange and red blocks behind the goals. Guess the West Brom performance and general optimism led to loads of people buying tickets.

It's a great thing for the club to do, IMHO -- better 50k at £10 a pop than 20k at £25. And it looks good that we can still sell out a Europa League tie after bitter CL disappointment.

Great for Spurs, crap for me.

Maybe DL recognising the nause of Wembley mid-week. For those with tickets it's cheaper, organisers & security is easier, and those attending will sing louder per man and get home quicker.

Maybe more blocks when we reach QF, or if a bigger team round of 16.

Earlier I went to OS, and was diverted to Gent home tickets. When I followed the link it said it was a sell-out.

Maybe it was in preparation for additional blocks.

Tried again and general sale wheel of death now in action. Well, inaction I suppose

A lot of fans from outside of Britain will probably buy tickets tomorrow when they know if they get tickets for Stoke. It's great that it will be such a good turnout. I was afraid it would be embrassingly few there for such a big stadium.

Back