• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA accuse FA of damaging their image

Gazza Dazzla

Chris Perry
Can't believe there's nothing on here re this already, but WALOB!

I was hoping that this embarrassment would spark a serious response and independent investigation of FIFA by the FA. Or some action that showed at least a hint of backbone, but every quote I've seen from them just seems to say, "we don't agree with the findings but were not surprised"! Just an acceptance of the situation.

I mean, Garcia, the person who wrote the report, has even said that what FIFA has put out is a misrepresentation of his report! Complete and utter shambles, I expect it from FIFA, but our FA appear to be letting them walk all over them!

In an unexpected twist, lawyer Michael Garcia says the report "contains numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations of the facts and conclusions".
Rotten to the core.

FIFA, and especially Blatter, are so full of **** it's unbelievable. They live on a completely different planet.

If there was no sign of corruption as they say, then why not just release the report and silence the speculation? Or wait...could it be that they actually have decided to ignore the critical parts of the report? I sincerely hope someone releases it. Julian Assange, where are you hiding??!

Wonder what the consequences will be for Garcia if he releases it himself. He surely should be entitled to do so, if his claim about the report is true.

I'm not fan of FIFA but there is some stiff competition for that.

So let me get this straight. Out of all the whiffs of corruption that only highlight some bits by the English FA. A Football association they have openly fought against from the get go trying to overpower our so called claims on the game of football.

The whole of Fifa is a joke. The whole process needs to be changed. They make a lot of money for a non profit organisation and walk around like fat cats. I hope the full report gets out. You just know they have cherry picked what suited them. They are a bunch of liars and we all know it.

FA: We think you're corrupt
FIFA: Go on then, prove it
FA: Well, here's stacks and stacks of evidence that proves it
FIFA: No, you're corrupt **storms off in a huff**

Mad me laugh listening to the Russian spokesman saying they've got nothing to hide.....'what happened to all all your files on your computer?'.........answer 'we only hired some of our our computers,the rest were destroyed or wiped and then given to some schools'.....ha ha....

They knew they were getting the 2018 world cup before any other country put a bid in,that's why Prutin was so smug beforehand,him and Blatter were up each others holes for a very very long time beforehand.

hahaha .. can you damage FIFA's reputation?

What the **** would you have to do to "tarnish" FIFA's reputation, honestly a video of Blatter buggering children probably wouldn't change people's opinion too much, they are already in as low regard as a public organization can be and still allowed to function.

FIFA may be corrupt but the FA are a bunch of hypocrites and a complete waste of space. Criticised Panorama for trying to expose FIFA corruption just before the bid results were announced. Had we been awarded the 2018 World Cup we would be so far up FIFA's **** now we could tickle their tonsils. Instead of being distracted by FIFA those FA ****ers need to focus on improving the national game so we don't have to wait another 50 years to win a major international trophy. Everytime I see Greg Dyke, and listen to his gravelly voice I want to put my fist through the computer screen.

hahaha .. can you damage FIFA's reputation?

What the **** would you have to do to "tarnish" FIFA's reputation, honestly a video of Blatter buggering children probably wouldn't change people's opinion too much, they are already in as low regard as a public organization can be and still allowed to function.

:lol:

Mad me laugh listening to the Russian spokesman saying they've got nothing to hide.....'what happened to all all your files on your computer?'.........answer 'we only hired some of our our computers,the rest were destroyed or wiped and then given to some schools'.....ha ha....

They knew they were getting the 2018 world cup before any other country put a bid in,that's why Prutin was so smug beforehand,him and Blatter were up each others holes for a very very long time beforehand.

Massive backhanders for all, I genuinely think the next 2 could be the worst 2 world cups in history even worse than the dog**** SA one

the irony to all this is, Fifa can do what they like, they are a private international organisation, they can invite hosting bids and rank them on "stardust" quite openly then say Sepp really liked the watch so it's Russia's turn thank you very much

they have no oversight, everyone knows how the system works, they are just wasting time and money trying to hide it

Good news surely, right?

Washington (CNN) -- U.S. investigators are stepping up the pace of a corruption investigation into senior leaders of FIFA, even as the world soccer body is giving itself a clean bill of health, according to U.S. law enforcement officials.

The FIFA ethics committee announced Thursday that it was closing its investigation into alleged corruption in the 2018 and 2022 bidding process that awarded the World Cup to Russia and Qatar, respectively.

FIFA said its investigation found no corruption and has no reason to reopen the bidding process.

Related: FIFA embroiled in World Cup civil war

But the FBI, which is leading the U.S. probe, isn't ready to do the same. Investigators are moving ahead with their probe, which could result in charges against senior FIFA officials, the U.S. law enforcement officials said.

FBI agents based in New York are moving ahead with their 3-year-old investigation, which will likely benefit from the findings of a former U.S. prosecutor, Michael Garcia, who was hired by FIFA to do an internal probe. The FBI plans to seek access to Garcia's report, which FIFA hasn't yet released.

The FBI declined to offer an official comment.

Garcia on Thursday distanced himself from the FIFA ethics announcement, saying: "Today's decision by the Chairman of the Adjudicatory Chamber contains numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations of the facts and conclusions detailed in the Investigatory Chamber's report. I intend to appeal this decision to the FIFA Appeal Committee."

A U.S. law enforcement official said the probe is looking at a variety of alleged corruption issues, including the 2018 and 2022 bidding process.

The FBI investigation includes the cooperation of a former top FIFA official who has provided documents and recordings of meetings with colleagues, law enforcement officials said.

Related: U.S. lawsuit targets FIFA rules on player concussions

The New York Daily news, which reported on the cooperation of former FIFA official Chuck Blazer, quoted Blazer as saying: "I just can't talk about that."

FIFA has long been dogged by allegations of corruption. In 2011, the FIFA banned for life Mohamed bin Hammam, a Qatari member of its top governing body, for ethics violations.

The organization says it is planning unspecific improvements in the way it conducts World Cup bids
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/13/politics/fbi-fifa-corruption-probe/

FA: We think you're corrupt
FIFA: Go on then, prove it
FA: Well, here's stacks and stacks of evidence that proves it
FIFA: No, you're corrupt **storms off in a huff**

i think the problem now for the fa is that the report has shown that the fa is corrupt too. just not on the same scale as fifa.

So they've now lodged a criminal complaint against individuals in the bidding process for the 2018 and 2022 world cups, but just last week said that they found nothing illegal in the bidding process and that the FIFA report closed the issue! Complete and utter d1ckheads!

Back