• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

If Lamela was really depressed, you have to wonder if he received enough support from the club. His problems seems real mystery. Can't remember any other key Spurs player being out for so long without us knowing his real problems. We badly missed him against ManCity and Sunderland where we dropped valuable points.

If Lamela was really depressed, you have to wonder if he received enough support from the club. His problems seems real mystery. Can't remember any other key Spurs player being out for so long without us knowing his real problems. We badly missed him against ManCity and Sunderland where we dropped valuable points.

It is no wonder that he is depressed, I think that it is unbelievable that the club are still playing Son after he put that curse on Lamela.

Seriously where the hell is this guy? We really missed his energy yesterday.
Such a shame as he looked like he was ready to step it up another level this season, but at this rate I can see him being sold this summer.
You can't expect top money if you are never available.

Seriously where the hell is this guy? We really missed his energy yesterday.
Such a shame as he looked like he was ready to step it up another level this season, but at this rate I can see him being sold this summer.
You can't expect top money if you are never available.

I don't think that's true at all, he was quite poor up until his injury.

The whole team was poor at the beginning of the season

Erm, I realise that but this is the Lamela thread and I was responding to a comment where someone claimed he was ready to up his level whereas the actual performances pointed to the contrary so that's all we really had to go on.

Erm, I realise that but this is the Lamela thread and I was responding to a comment where someone claimed he was ready to up his level whereas the actual performances pointed to the contrary so that's all we really had to go on.

I don't think it is a fair assessment of his ability to progress. I think that his early season form can be explained by the team missing Kane and Dembele.

I don't think it is a fair assessment of his ability to progress. I think that his early season form can be explained by the team missing Kane and Dembele.

I'm not saying he can't progress, but the performances up until his injury showed no sign that he was improving on last season's performances, not to me anyway.

I'm not saying he can't progress, but the performances up until his injury showed no sign that he was improving on last season's performances, not to me anyway.

I don't think that there is much sense in making a judgement like that over such a short period of time and when the whole team was struggling.

I don't think that there is much sense in making a judgement like that over such a short period of time and when the whole team was struggling.

Well surely it goes both way then? I could say Harry Kane was about to have his best season and score 40 league goals until he got injured against Sunderland but I can't prove it

Well surely it goes both way then? I could say Harry Kane was about to have his best season and score 40 league goals until he got injured against Sunderland but I can't prove it

I think that you are arguing my point for me. It is best not to make assessments or predictions where there is insufficient evidence.

Back