• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

When will fans realise Kane's selfishness is something we need to celebrate, not censure. It's fudging brilliant.
Normally yes but in this game he was forcing things that were not there, possibly because he was captain was feeding off scraps and felt the pressure.

He can be criticised for playing selfishly in games without it being a criticism of his game in general

Normally yes but in this game he was forcing things that were not there, possibly because he was captain was feeding off scraps and felt the pressure.

He can be criticised for playing selfishly in games without it being a criticism of his game in general
Point is no one knows, not even him, when his selfishness will pay off and when it will not. If you don't buy a ticket ..

I just find it hilarious that anyone would criticise Harry - of all strikers - for being selfish, especially given his present scoring spree. I mean, 26 goals in his last 18 games, come ON!

I think you have read the words kane and selfish and seen red.

I was critiquing the front 5 all playing for themselves and it would be remise of me not to mention kane, in fact I was excusing him for it while implying that this is an exception.

I do not normally think kane is selfish, if he has a half chance he takes it or he normally chooses the next best option. In that game he was consistently forcing things and attempting shots that were not on. If you think he played his normal game then you watched a different one than me.

He was phucking excellent tonight. Maybe the best I have seen him play as a centre-half.

I agree, he was one of our best players but a lot of his best work goes unnoticed by the majority. All top sides need a player like Dier who can play anywhere and rarely lets the side down.

Was a rock tonight. I was worried when he had to slot into defence, but he was brilliant back there. Love his passion too.

Indeed, fantastic. Let's forget the Man United slip-up and just remember this lovely night, he was great and very vocal

He played well tonight. He may not be too happy these next few weeks covering CB, but I think we can be comfortable with him back there.

Back