• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Trump is Putin's puppet.
I'm convinced it goes wider in the GOP than Trump.

I liked this (swiped from the Guardian)....
Putin, basking in the afterglow of Russia’s hosting of the World Cup, presented Trump with a football and said: “Now the ball is in your court.” Trump, smiling, replied: “That will go to my son Barron, no question.” He threw it to his wife, Melania, sitting on the front row along with secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, and other senior officials.

Lindsey Graham, a Republican senator from South Carolina, tweeted: “ ... if it were me, I’d check the soccer ball for listening devices and never allow it in the White House.”

IMG_20180716_233804.jpg

Most countries would have had a coup by now
From your keyboard to Ghod's ear. The sad thing is it appears the Republican party have forgotten the part of their job where they are supposed uphold the Constitution and prevent a criminal (See The Donald's past record as a 'businessman') using the Government as his personal fiefdom and becoming an autocratic despot who is dangerously re-aligning the global power balance.

Back