• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

They have several possible high profile female candidates, but the question is how will they deal with the constant personal insults and lack of any actual political debate.
If it's Vs Trump, easy, turn it into a misogyny fest.
Especially if it's Elizabeth Warren. She is smart.

Hopefully, Trump does the decent thing and hires a load of hookers to tinkle all over it.
Trump might as well tinkle on it himself. Save a few dollars.

I didn't think Morgan could be a bigger bellend than he currently is. How wrong I was.

I rarely feel any sympathy for Arsenal, but... That's just, I don't know, lost for words.

Imagine if that clam Piers was a Spurs supporter *shudders*

That's impossible. No Spurs supporter could ever turn into that arrogant, snide buffoon. And no snide buffoon that arrogant, would become a Spurs fan.

No we are a more cynical miserable bunch of cnuts, No matter what party we would be in, we would be back benchers who were always going against the party whip. Scara would be fiddling his expenses and I would wake up to be on the front page of the Sun after being found in a pair of stockings with an orange in my mouth and a plastic bag over my head.

Back