• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Deloitte Money League - up to 8th

New stadium will bring in £50/£60m more minimum
Yeah. I said he should add £60m to £80m on to the WHL revenues to get the right figure. I asked him how he could forecast the new Spurs stadium revenue to only be £20 million more than WHL when Arsenal were taking £100 million from their new stadium? and that surely he should use the same £100 million number even if he wanted a conservative estimate for Spurs.

Yeah. I said he should add £60m to £80m on to the WHL revenues to get the right figure. I asked him how he could forecast the new Spurs stadium revenue to only be £20 million more than WHL when Arsenal were taking £100 million from their new stadium? and that surely he should use the same £100 million number even if he wanted a conservative estimate for Spurs.
He didnt fancy that then?

Great to see our commercial revenue surpass the scum. Commercial revenue is where United are so strong right, it is what sets them apart?

Was sacking Poch partly driven by a reality where our commercial revenue receipts will drop if we are not in the CL? Losing CL would not only hit us with a TV rights income loss from the competition but also in reduced fees from the likes of Audi - I suspect. Mourinho must be on some crazy bonus to retain CL. Anyone hazard a guess how much more he earns if he secures CL?

Weird I just saw that. Being the daily fail they will have made it up/guessed! Do you think their 'journalists' read this forum for ideas?
If you were a journalist tasked with finding/creating stories, it's only professional (...) to look over online communities filled with minds that are febrile and focused upon your chosen subject.

No
We have a unique deal according to Levy
Most clubs sell their fights in their entirety
I believe we have sold the manufacturing rights but we get paid a % on what’s sold on top
I don’t have that for a fact but it’s something that came up in the minutes of a Trust meeting
It’s a great deal of the club profile grows as it would bring in more and more revenue

Anything that builds the clubs profile,as we have some ground to make up see below(2nd graph)

Not sure if these numbers are already out there but up to £549m revenue according to this article referencing Deliotte.

Says 22/23 but not sure whether that means accounts published in 22/23 for the previous tax year or for 22/23 itself (we had CL football in 22/23 so presumably that year)

Not sure if these numbers are already out there but up to £549m revenue according to this article referencing Deliotte.

Says 22/23 but not sure whether that means accounts published in 22/23 for the previous tax year or for 22/23 itself (we had CL football in 22/23 so presumably that year)
Closing the gap on some of the clubs ahead of us compared to seasons before the new stadium iirc what the difference used to be.

Probably with CL football as you say, but still good to see. Along with a fairly low wage to turnover ratio that should see us still in a strong place in the transfer market in windows to come. Especially if we can also add CL revenue to the mix.

AFAIK we haven't published our accounts for the season ending June 23 yet. Usually they are announced beginning of February.

Think it's estimates. Although we did have to give our financial records to the pl a couple of weeks ago. Hence forest and everton being charged with ffp breaches.

Incredible really, only club in the top 11 with a sustainable model.

(Yeah, United, maybe)

United are sustainable and would be even more so without the Glazers. They are in their own category where their owners challenge their sustainablity (anti-sustainable?). Imagine if they'd spent a billion on a new stadium rather than banks and Glazer pocket money.

I would say that Bayern, Liverpool and Arsenal are also sustainable. Barcelona's numbers next year could be interesting.

What is unsustainable about the Goons and Liverpool?

Liverpool got a get out of jail card with their last ownership change with multiple years in the last decade running in debt, it has improved but often profit years are quite small

Arsenal has outspent their income for some time now

Chelsea and City's "income" will probably suddenly drop to more real numbers with all the scrutiny (some questionable sponsorships over the years)

United is the only club that as been as smart as us off the field/commercially, the rest of PL should be happy they are saddled with huge debt and on field (and infrastructure focus) is being run like a meth addict was in charge

Back