• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

He's from Liverpool and supports Everton and has lived Stateside for a while.
Well I suppose it makes sense to try to hide a Scouse accent... but to live life in that phony Yank accent? Awful. I was annoyed after 2 minutes, imagine living life like that!

Well I suppose it makes sense to try to hide a Scouse accent... but to live life in that phony Yank accent? Awful. I was annoyed after 2 minutes, imagine living life like that!
I've been living in America for 20+ years and have not and never will lose my accent. Twunt move.

Oh of course he will leave one day, but when he does it will be for a world record sum.

The way transfer fees are going that sum will probably pay for half our new stadium

Anyway id say he is with us for the next 3 years at least. Definitely!!

He comes across as a very level-headed, articulate young man.

It's obvious to anyone with eyes that he will become good enough to play alongside the best in the world. Maybe that will be at Tottenham of the future, maybe not. But right now he seems happy to be where he is and in any case, there hasn't yet been any real evidence of any clubs attempting to poach him to test that.
If and when he does leave, it is going to cost the buyer a HUGE amount of money. Significantly huge.

Levy would never sell to them. It does make you wonder why the papers print that crap, surely there can not be that many people still clicking the links to articles like this.

Back