• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clattenburg

Those Dier tackles were glorious. Thoroughly enjoyable.

However, the best part of the night for me was Lamela's stamp on Fabregas. It was a thing of beauty and if it was up to me, we'd build a statue of him outside the new ground for that alone.

As for Clattenburg...f**k him. Complete plank for speaking about this now.

One of the worst things is how history has been re-written.
Chelsea's taunts and barbs pre-match have been forgotten, as has the early nastiness of Costa and Fabreclam. I cannot believe it TBH. fudging disgraceful.
Because IF tacotenberg had done his job and paid attention, he'd have KNOWN Chelski were onto a wind-up and would do anything to fudge us. He refused to referee the game he was refereeing.

I think this is a clear, clear issue of disrepute. I will be disappointed if action isn't taken.

One of the worst things is how history has been re-written.
Chelsea's taunts and barbs pre-match have been forgotten, as has the early nastiness of Costa and Fabreclam. I cannot believe it TBH. fudging disgraceful.
Because IF tacotenberg had done his job and paid attention, he'd have KNOWN Chelski were onto a wind-up and would do anything to fudge us. He refused to referee the game he was refereeing.

I think this is a clear, clear issue of disrepute. I will be disappointed if action isn't taken.
Prepare for disappointment. I admire (and share much of) your optimism, but if you think for a second that the league will take our side over Cheat$ki then you win the Most Optimistic Person Ever Award.

Anyway the idea that Clattenburg decided early on to let Tottenham self-destruct has to be a total post-match invention on his part.

Because it took two freak goals from Chelsea to come back and equalise and by not sending any player off any of our players how was he to know that we would not regain the lead later on? If anything he was giving us the best possible chance of winning the game. That's what I thought at the time - why else would he leave the likes of Dier and Lamela on the pitch after their brilliant wipe-outs of the Chelsea clams?

I see no reason to change my mind.

It's so transparently an attention-seeking ploy, all because he is badly missing the limelight. And as such all he has done is tarnish his own image as someone who was otherwise respected enough in the game to be awarded the honour of officiating major European finals.

He has revealed his true colours and in doing so shattered his own reputation.

Much as I agree with your sentiment, I've found the world is powered by people who tell us this after every injustice or injury and just want us to accept it and let them roll along getting away with it.

I see no "injustice or injury" here....just a made up story for the media. Sometimes we should also show some perspective. The numpty probably has a book coming out or something along those line. dont give his blatherings oxygen.

I see no "injustice or injury" here....just a made up story for the media. Sometimes we should also show some perspective. The numpty probably has a book coming out or something along those line. dont give his blatherings oxygen.

I'm surprised you see there is no injustice in a situation where a leading official of an organisation which is suppose to protect the integrity and fairness of the sport can freely admit he decide to manage a game to his agenda rather than do the job he was employed to do, in the knowledge that there will be no action taken or any investigation into his action.

I'm surprised you see there is no injustice in a situation where a leading official of an organisation which is suppose to protect the integrity and fairness of the sport can freely admit he decide to manage a game to his agenda rather than do the job he was employed to do, in the knowledge that there will be no action taken or any investigation into his action.

Dont care, because I dont believe him. He just adding a 'made up' back story to an historical event, to give himself some exposure, nothing more. I'm done here!

Back