• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Anyone else yes, but Zlatan has the body of a 25yr old, I think he'll be back.

I heard on a podcast that when he did his United medical he had the highest fitness stats of any player they had ever signed.

I have a dilemma with their game today - I really dont want Liverpool to finish top 4 so therefore want Man U to win, however if we collapse then it would be helpful if Man U aren't firing on all cylinders (plus we don't want them on great form for when we play them)

It was all done by Jose so he has a ready made excuse in place should they fail to win the EL and not finish in the top 4 and time and time again the media and fans fall for it, he is a fudging cretin and a busted flush

The jealousy and bitterness is off the charts: Spurs & their wage structure

They'll have to break it sooner rather than later, there are plethora of clubs in PL and abroad who can pay much much for their players and it could be a matter of time before their heads get turned.

If this is accurate, then shame on Spurs and I can't believe how they have the squad that they have. I'm amazed they've gotten away with it for so long. They will come unstuck sooner or later. Would top players go to Spurs to play CL football on those salaries??

ha, suckers. Let's taco them out the park for their best players

With all due respect to Spurs, if they are competing with Dortmund, Atletico, Monaca, Roma, Inter etc., I don't think they're going to be first choice.

Like I said, Spurs don't have magical powers to retain players that want to double their wages elsewhere that other clubs somehow lack. They've been fortunate in that the success of the last couple of seasons has been seen as more of a team effort than having any really top talents at the club. That won't last. I'm sure the vultures are already circling around the likes of Alli, Eriksen, Alderweireld and Kane. Their heads will be turned soon enough. Wait and see.

They've done a good job at keeping the players they have, but it really is fantasy land stuff to pretend they have some special magic dust that makes their players not want the same large piles of cash they could get elsewhere.

Back