• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Pogba is a decent midfielder that has a bit of a goal threat .. never a fudging 100M player ..

Pogba and Martial highlight how far Manure has fallen, they are reduced to lower than City status, no guaranteed success, no sure CL, no manager that everyone wants to work with, bricky part of country, the only draw is record fees for 2nd tier players.

Have you ever been north of Watford? You be hard put to find many places worse than Tottenham.

Have you ever been north of Watford? You be hard put to find many places worse than Tottenham.

Tottenham area is irrelevant, you could live as a player pretty much anywhere in London and play for Spurs .. don't have that option for Manchester.

Could give a fudge what anyone thinks the attraction of north of Watford is, London is one of the great cities of the world, Manchester, Liverpool, etc, not so much ...

If you were 24, and a millionaire, which city would you choose to leave in?

p.s. Having lived in the US/NY, I find it hilarious how Spurs fans go on about how bad an area Tottenham is, compared to parts of Brooklyn, Bronx, Newark, Detroit, etc, its fudging posh and safe.

Tottenham area is irrelevant, you could live as a player pretty much anywhere in London and play for Spurs .. don't have that option for Manchester.

Could give a fudge what anyone thinks the attraction of north of Watford is, London is one of the great cities of the world, Manchester, Liverpool, etc, not so much ...

p.s. Having lived in the US/NY, I find it hilarious how Spurs fans go on about how bad an area Tottenham is, compared to parts of Brooklyn, Bronx, Newark, Detroit, etc, its fudging posh and safe.

How safe would it be if we let every arsehole have a gun as a right?

If I had money (a million is not a lot) I'd never live in a city, they are full of rude people and litter, only worth visiting for entertainment and places of interest.

How safe would it be if we let every ******** have a gun as a right?

fair point, but gun laws in NY state (and especially NY city) are pretty strict as compared to rest of US, my point is on perception of really bad.

If I had money (a million is not a lot) I'd never live in a city, they are full of rude people and litter, only worth visiting for entertainment and places of interest.

Hahaha, each to their own, did 10+ years in the middle of some of largest cities, great experience, amazingly convenient (anything you want is available), good pay and insane expenses (no, a million is not money in London/NY/etc.)

Back to the point, at 21-34, its definitely an attraction.

fair point, but gun laws in NY state (and especially NY city) are pretty strict as compared to rest of US, my point is on perception of really bad.

Hahaha, each to their own, did 10+ years in the middle of some of largest cities, great experience, amazingly convenient (anything you want is available), good pay and insane expenses (no, a million is not money in London/NY/etc.)

Back to the point, at 21-34, its definitely an attraction.
London is just brick. Literally

You don't pay 100M for potential ... and at best, that potential is opinion not fact, so Manure actually paid 100M for a player who may have the potential to be great ...

Especially when he has played how many full seasons at Juve?

I just hear excuses for him and Stones in which people will not face that maybe just maybe the big boys have got it totally wrong.

Especially when he has played how many full seasons at Juve?

I just hear excuses for him and Stones in which people will not face that maybe just maybe the big boys have got it totally wrong.

Completely agree, I think Manure's board was bricking themselves and felt not only did they have to spend big to improve squad, but they had to send a message that they were still one of the big boys.

If you look at it, they have bought Pogba and are in 6th (and likely to end around there), if they had bought 3 or 4 lesser known players in the 30M range they probably would be right up there challenging for title.

They still have so much brick to sort out, Zlatan, Carrick, Rooney all leave at end of this season or next. Can't see Da Gea staying if anyone big comes knocking, Jose is not a 5 year kind of manager, lots more chaos to come.

Stones was always a bad buy .. when he was initially being looked at (and at that time still had horribly inconsistent performances), Dier was turning in better performances for us week in, week out.

I used to think this as a born and bred Londoner. Then I went abroad for three years. When I came back, I realised it is actually the greatest city on the planet.

Still want to get out again, mind....

The world has 3 great cities - London, NYC & Tokyo

If you don't like them, it's more you than the city, Cities have attractions (they tend to work better when you are young and/or have money) and downsides (crowds, noise, dirty, traffic, hussle), but live a few places and countries and you understand it more.

Pogba is nowhere near the player people think he is, I actually don't even think he has it in the tank
Tonight he lasted 1 minute after the break. One sprint and his hamstring hurt and he gave up. It's only the ITV4 cup. Presumably didn't warm up very well

The world has 3 great cities - London, NYC & Tokyo

If you don't like them, it's more you than the city, Cities have attractions (they tend to work better when you are young and/or have money) and downsides (crowds, noise, dirty, traffic, hussle), but live a few places and countries and you understand it more.

The world has MANY more than those three mate...Mexico City, San Francisco, Paris, Rome...there are many others...

Completely agree, I think Manure's board was bricking themselves and felt not only did they have to spend big to improve squad, but they had to send a message that they were still one of the big boys.

If you look at it, they have bought Pogba and are in 6th (and likely to end around there), if they had bought 3 or 4 lesser known players in the 30M range they probably would be right up there challenging for title.

They still have so much brick to sort out, Zlatan, Carrick, Rooney all leave at end of this season or next. Can't see Da Gea staying if anyone big comes knocking, Jose is not a 5 year kind of manager, lots more chaos to come.

Stones was always a bad buy .. when he was initially being looked at (and at that time still had horribly inconsistent performances), Dier was turning in better performances for us week in, week out.

The thing with Pogba is people will lean towards him being free because of the shirt sales but the reality is Man United still believed they were getting a top top player and no amount of shirt sales offsets that he isn't. Its also in no way bitter as I want to see the best players play in the prem and I look at him and try and see what he has and I see little, I watched one game when he was in the oppo corner and he tried some skill that looked like the fat kid in the playground trying.

The world has MANY more than those three mate...Mexico City, San Francisco, Paris, Rome...there are many others...

Actually disagree (not that the world has great cities, but that the others are truly comparable), I think the top tier is exactly those three, they just are a level of above

I actually love Rome, but it isn't London, and San Fran isn't NYC and Mexico City .. I'll refrain ...

I lived in Toronto as example (and no offense to my Canadian friends) and the amount of times I heard Toronto is just like NYC .. ahhh .. no. Not bricking on the other cities, just if you live/work/travel/eat/shop/cultural exposure/entertain (total package) there, it's significantly different.

Manchester United have been fined £20,000 for failing to control their players during Monday night's FA Cup quarter-final against Chelsea, the FA has announced.

I bet that really hurts... Ffs They have a turnover of 600 million! Why are the fines so ridiculously low? Should be 20 million, not 20k!

Manchester United have been fined £20,000 for failing to control their players during Monday night's FA Cup quarter-final against Chelsea, the FA has announced.

I bet that really hurts... Ffs They have a turnover of 600 million! Why are the fines so ridiculously low? Should be 20 million, not 20k!

I don't know the "stats" (that's because you can prove black is white with them if you want) but to me it seems the usual suspects of failing to control their players over the years are Woolwich: Chelski: United and they always get the punishment which hurts them the least. The FA have been out of touch with the modern game for years they have now seem to want to make themselves a bigger joke than they already are. They want to hold an enquiry into a non league idiot eating a pie yet chose to ignore a United player stamping on a player.

Back