• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

No point even hoping. Costa 1-0 in the 65th minute, Carroll will have a header off the bar right at the end, but it will end 1-0.

Would be nice to have as memorable a game on our first visit to the Olympic Stadium...

Loved this game, not the least because the winning goal was started and finished by fellow Canuck Paul Stalteri.

But particularly enjoyable is the harsh raspy voice of Liverpool-loving Alan Parry barking out his disbelief as the ball goes in - "OH! NO!"

And if that wasn't enough, there is another audio track available with Martin Tyler and Andy Gray. As Stalteri bulges the twine, Gray makes exactly the same comment as Parry.

They're not missed in the slightest, those twahts.

Fan getting a steward in a headlock - surely this has to be punished. I can't wait to play these qunts at the athletics stadium.

Loved this game, not the least because the winning goal was started and finished by fellow Canuck Paul Stalteri.

But particularly enjoyable is the harsh raspy voice of Liverpool-loving Alan Parry barking out his disbelief as the ball goes in - "OH! NO!"

And if that wasn't enough, there is another audio track available with Martin Tyler and Andy Gray. As Stalteri bulges the twine, Gray makes exactly the same comment as Parry.

They're not missed in the slightest, those twahts.
Always gives me tingles when I watch that. Although the better commentary was the one sky had with Martin Tyler and Andy Gray which I can't find anywhere when searching for that game.

I don't watch a lot of Chelsea bar our games but are they always just a very effective counter attacking team or do they mix it up. They were like us under Redknapp with a good manager who know how to defend - 5 or 6 at full pelt whenever they can.

I don't watch a lot of Chelsea bar our games but are they always just a very effective counter attacking team or do they mix it up. They were like us under Redknapp with a good manager who know how to defend - 5 or 6 at full pelt whenever they can.
I think they mix it up a bit more than they did last night on the whole.

Mostly they seem to me like a "win your battles" team. They never really do anything tactically astounding, rather they're very well drilled and they bank on each player being able to match or beat their counterpart - certainly up front. Against us, that plan failed. In the key areas we were equal or better to them and it showed. Costa especially was quiet - partly due to a lack of service and partly due to the fact that we matched him on the night.

It will be interesting to see how he has them line up against the big boys in the CL next season where they won't be the best individuals.

Thats quality, although he is known as a real germaphobe
He looks extremely short in that video, with fake hair. And a germophobe.
So what is it about multi millionaire Antonio Conte that makes him attractive to the Made in Chelsea set?

To me they're just a posh Leicester side with better individuals. Defend well and kick your opponent down if he beats you, then get the ball upfield as soon as possible when we win it back.

I've said that since they moved to a 3 - play 5 defensive players, three attackers and two average players who run a lot ... and hoped they don't get injured

One thing I don't get is people talking about how they have improved like it was a miracle

They spent over £120M this summer and were the champions the year before

So they sold their ground for progression and came out with a worst side, oh and they will never their own ground ever again.

WHen that happens in top level sport people should stop ignoring their are issues in the game

So they sold their ground for progression and came out with a worst side, oh and they will never their own ground ever again.

WHen that happens in top level sport people should stop ignoring their are issues in the game

Yeah, but it happened to West 'Am. I'm all for solidarity with fellow football fans, but I can't help but get some enjoyment out of that fact. :p

Andy Gray was doing commentary on another channel. Said it different, but used the exact same expression - Ohhhh, NOOOOOO! - when Stalteri scored.

Gray and Parry will be gutted, no doubt, to learn that their play calls rank among Spurs fans' favourites.

Would be nice to have as memorable a game on our first visit to the Olympic Stadium...

Oh, lovely game. I was living in Argentina at the time, woke up after a night out, saw we were 2-0 down, didn't bother to put it on, turned it on a little while later and 3-3 into overtime! Just in time to see Stalteri snatch it. Oh, lovely. Loved the commentator's reaction. :D

Back