• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Whilst the incompetence is hilarious, it’s not a given that new owners would be any better, all things considered they are above their historical station.

The fans must have known this was gonna happen. We all said on here that the move to the OS was a road down the pan, they should have been protesting to move instead they spent the summer saying how great it was going to be

The fans must have known this was gonna happen. We all said on here that the move to the OS was a road down the pan, they should have been protesting to move instead they spent the summer saying how great it was going to be
I know a lot of ST holders and trust me they weren't happy about the move

I know one group of 8 who have a combined 135 years worth of having a ticket are all giving it up at the end of this season, that's quite sad really

It should have been, it was an open goal, a brilliant opportunity, many clubs would have made a roaring success of it, they fudged it up by targeting the wrong demographic.

I know one group of 8 who have a combined 135 years worth of having a ticket are all giving it up at the end of this season, that's quite sad really
I know about 5 season ticket holders in 3 separate groups and they were all giving it the big one about how great the stadium was and it was the start of something. 2 months in and then they hated it!

I know a few who were not happy but bought the dream far to easy, I think thats why the hate is so much now, feel like they were mad mugs of and to some extent they were.

I know about 5 season ticket holders in 3 separate groups and they were all giving it the big one about how great the stadium was and it was the start of something. 2 months in and then they hated it!

Same, to a man hate it.....

Someone mentioned about other clubs making more of it but I am not sure if you could. The stadium is so bad for football, thats not gonna change, the rent is low but the increase of revenue is not ground breaking and the F&B/hospitality is not anywhere near that of a PL club.

If I was a West Ham fan I would not be happy with being a top 20 club in the English league and not own my own ground and have one of the worst training facilities in the country and thats before you look at the footballing side. Its is all pretty poor

Same, to a man hate it.....

Someone mentioned about other clubs making more of it but I am not sure if you could. The stadium is so bad for football, thats not gonna change, the rent is low but the increase of revenue is not ground breaking and the F&B/hospitality is not anywhere near that of a PL club.

If I was a West Ham fan I would not be happy with being a top 20 club in the English league and not own my own ground and have one of the worst training facilities in the country and thats before you look at the footballing side. Its is all pretty poor

Are they tied into the ground? it might make sense for them to try for that old post office site again. Funny if they are stuck there. Though I imagine after Birmingham host the common wealth games, British athletics will move their base there, some crap about it being more central for the whole country(nothing to do with backhanders from the dildo brothers)

Then west ham will demolish the stadium and start again, whoever is Mayor of London at the time will say it is best result for taxpayer and everyone will have forgotten the legacy crap a decade earlier.

That is my prediction anyway.

Are they tied into the ground? it might make sense for them to try for that old post office site again. Funny if they are stuck there. Though I imagine after Birmingham host the common wealth games, British athletics will move their base there, some crap about it being more central for the whole country(nothing to do with backhanders from the dildo brothers)

Then west ham will demolish the stadium and start again, whoever is Mayor of London at the time will say it is best result for taxpayer and everyone will have forgotten the legacy crap a decade earlier.

That is my prediction anyway.

Long term yeh, 99 year or some shizzle like that

Yeah but I have a very little experience of commercial contracts but when I rented a warehouse(very small) I had a break clause after 5 years.

True, that said I am not sure what West Ham has to play with now in terms of raising the capital to build a new ground? No real assets to put up, still some debt in there and now they have shown they can't put a high value on future season ticket sales as they are in a big ground now and have had to give them away (relatively speaking) to fill the ground

Yeah building a new ground in London is near impossible, wonder if they might move out to east as much of London moves out that way over the next 20 years, they are planning new cities and towns on long the Thames so it might help to have an anchor tenant.

Yeah building a new ground in London is near impossible, wonder if they might move out to east as much of London moves out that way over the next 20 years, they are planning new cities and towns on long the Thames so it might help to have an anchor tenant.

Yeh the Thames Gateway area might work for them, lots of marsh land for them to sink on

Back