• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

What? Possibly Siggy as well? I'm half expecting Messi's dad to come out and say that he's actually Ronaldo's pa as well and they've both arrived at the kebab place across from the Lane for their medicals. :D

Give me AVB in my heart keep me tottenham
Give me AVB in my heart I pray
Give me AVB in my heart keep me tottenham
Villas Boas and his Yid Armyyy

dont like the Head Coach title....not enough authority

Could well be a fake account though apparently :barnet:

The pic is Mel Stein...but if this guy is attention seeking, or simply passing in rumours or whatever, he's decided to end it all now by declaring he's coming to us. If he's right, he's right. If he's wrong, then however many people took it seriously won't anymore.

IN BEFORE SITE
meltdown.jpg

When is the official website going to get its act together?

Twitter and facebook are fine for giving us the basic news.

But I want detail.

How long is AVB's contract?

What is the new managerial structure and who will be doing what?

On the site now
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spu...-villas-boas-as-new-head-coach-03072012.page?
The Club is delighted to announce that Andre Villas-Boas has joined as our new Head Coach on a 3 year contract.

Andre was previously at Porto and led them to an undefeated season in the league, winning four trophies and becoming the youngest manager ever to win a European title in the process, before joining Chelsea and extending his run to 39 games undefeated.

Commenting on the appointment, Chairman, Daniel Levy said: “I am delighted that Andre has agreed to become our new Head Coach. He has an outstanding reputation for his technical knowledge of the game and for creating well-organised teams capable of playing football in an attractive and attacking style. Andre shares our long-term ambitions and ethos of developing players and nurturing young talent, and he will be able to do so now at a new world class Training Centre.”

Speaking as the new Head Coach, Andre Villas-Boas said, “Tottenham Hotspur is a great club with a strong tradition and fantastic support, both at home and throughout the world. I feel privileged to be its coach. For me, this is one of the most exciting coaching positions in the Premier League. I have had several discussions with the Chairman and the Board and I share their vision for the future progress of the Club. This is a squad any coach would love to work with and together I believe we can bring success in the seasons ahead."

Andre brings with him two members of his coaching staff - First Team fitness coach Jose Mario Rocha and Daniel Sousa, head of opposition scouting.

Daniel Levy continued: "We are constantly looking to move the Club forward. It is important that we now look to develop the potential within the squads at all levels, whilst strengthening the First Team in the summer in key positions with players who will become part of the future success of the Club.”

It must be quite likely that AVB has a title shot in the back of his mind for next season.

But he will learn. He will learn.

Daniel Levy continued: "We are constantly looking to move the Club forward. It is important that we now look to develop the potential within the squads at all levels, whilst strengthening the First Team in the summer in key positions with players who will become part of the future success of the Club.”

Back