• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

How is Eriksen getting out muscled by Modric.

You're forgetting how bloody difficult it is to get Modders off the ball. It was damn near impossible when he was with us - he was so good at muscling players off the ball and then shrugging off attempts to win it back that we could play him in a two-man midfield with Hudd and still look solid.

Eriksen needs a bit more composure, that's all.

Done well so far. The players simply have to believe they belong at this level. We seem to be playing within ourselves

Their goal was coming. As much as we have been very good tonight considering the fixture and circumstances, after we scored, Real have turned it up a notch. They are quality all over. Clams as well, but bloody good clams.

I think there's plenty of positives to take from our first half performance, but we need to push them back more and get a little bit of possession. A draw is within reach, but we can't afford a single slip up if we want to make that happen.

Overall though; lads definitely didn't embarass themselves this first half, away against one of - or the - best team in the world. Now regroup, keep calm, nick another goal and bloody win this!

As for the away fans, so love to hear familiar songs, while all the home fans had going for them is whistling and booing. Nice.

COYS!!!

There was the break around 30 minutes when Erisken passes it to them on the edge of their area

He will be more involved this half I’m sure

They all are like it. I'm watching Fox Sports and the co-commentator was apoplectic with Vertonghen for getting Ronaldo a yellow.

Macca was too. Made a meal of it apparently.

Before that, "thankfully" Madrid cleared a chance. Then he was gutted when we scored. Couldn't wait not to give it Kane either.

Oh how I wish this was 90mins. Both matches in the Group a draw. I would bite your legs off never mind your arm

Quite liking this, think we are defending pretty well. Serge has been a bit unlucky, he did some great play to bring the ball out from the back, could/should have been awarded the foul and from that move they score. Just great play from Modric though - that's why he's one of the world's best and we have to be very lucky not to experience something like that in the game.

Otherwise though, we are being totally professional and giving as good as we get for the most part. We can hurt them, and we are play acting a bit but I don't mind play acting against this team, who full well do whatever they can to win in that regard.

As long as we don't take a battering, this will have been a great night for our club.

Eriksen could be the difference here - hopefully something clicks in his head as he's the one we look to dictate our attacking play and so far he's made less of an offensive contribution than Sissoko.

Back