• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

Should make prize money equal for both sexes.

This should be achieved by removing classes by sex and making it by weight.

Mirren had something about her rather than looks.

Vorderman had a brief purple period (as well as the clever totty) and over exposed herself in more ways than one... after this she looks like a 50yr old divorcee at Jumping Jacks on a Friday night.

Love this analysis :D

Ditto most top level sportsman (ones that require athleticism anyway, not so much darts).

I think Cycling and Athletics are the most common for abuse with PEDs and boxing because some boards tests for different things and not others.

AJ is def on PEDs no doubt

I think Cycling and Athletics are the most common for abuse with PEDs and boxing because some boards tests for different things and not others.

AJ is def on PEDs no doubt

I love cycling and if it were a purely clean sport it would be great, the is so much going on in a stage that it can be exciting even if the cyclists are going slower due to not taking drugs, you would still have the same gaps between clean cyclists as they would all be at different levels.

Tennis players are not tested for drugs enough because I can think of some whose fitness suddenly blossomed over a short period of time which did not like it was just down to hard work.

I love cycling and if it were a purely clean sport it would be great, the is so much going on in a stage that it can be exciting even if the cyclists are going slower due to not taking drugs, you would still have the same gaps between clean cyclists as they would all be at different levels.

Tennis players are not tested for drugs enough because I can think of some whose fitness suddenly blossomed over a short period of time which did not like it was just down to hard work.

I think its the busts that are suspicious, my dad is a sports scientist and some can be down to sudden spurts but when you look at people like Nadal you think PEDs rightly or wrongly (add to that Spains doping programme ;)

Back