• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

We really are a couple of draws into wins away from being champions.

That mini run around Oct-November where we couldn't quite finish teams off and drew a series of games. Not the squad but experience. We lacked some last season, and even early doors this season.

Last edited:
There was lots of talk about our squad not being good enough earlier in the season.

But we seem to be doing ok.

No Rose? Davies steps in and we keep winning.

Kane injured? Alli, Eriksen and Son become goal machines. And we keep winning.

Lose a first team regular for most of the season in Lamela? We keep winning like he was never here.

Lose both of the best CBs in the league at various times? Wimmer and Dier step in, and we keep winning.

Lloris gets ill. The best number two in the league comes in to keep a clean sheet. And we keep winning.

Sure, we don't have a bench like Chelsea's but we don't have unlimited funds either.

And it's taken them a record-equalling winning run to get ahead of us. So I'm rightly proud of what we're achieving... and it's not over yet.

Chelseas bench isn't great... it's just not been tested. They make the same subs every game almost. Willian comes on, fabregash come and on and then a defender (they have a lot of them )

That was one of the easiest wins over Woolwich I've seen, even back in the 60's we had tight games against them, the crowd was great today and I didn't feel any anxiety in them. Now I hope some of the people on here grow some balls. I don't want our fans to morph into Liverpool/United idiots who think they have a right to win every game, but please stop this Oh I'm worried about this game crap before every match, sure in this league every team can get a result but for Christ sake give this team some credit and believe in them. As I've said before West Ham might give it everything they've got, can you honestly see that as enough?

That was one of the easiest wins over Woolwich I've seen, even back in the 60's we had tight games against them, the crowd was great today and I didn't feel any anxiety in them. Now I hope some of the people on here grow some balls. I don't want our fans to morph into Liverpool/United idiots who think they have a right to win every game, but please stop this Oh I'm worried about this game crap before every match, sure in this league every team can get a result but for Christ sake give this team some credit and believe in them. As I've said before West Ham might give it everything they've got, can you honestly see that as enough?

The fans going will have enough trouble just seeing the pitch anyway.

Each year that passes, we get the equivalent of a new stellar player in experience and development of the team. So many young players, and such a good development ethos at Spurs under Poch. Even Sissoko I'm fine with staying on for next season if an offer doesn't come in, as I know he'll be training hard, developing, and be able to contribute more. Same with Janssen.

We can add a player or two, but the key is keep the core group together.

We really are a couple of squad players away from being champions, get these done early in the summer and we can really kick on.

Another decent CB, an attacker with some skill and pace and, given Dembele's increasing injry problems, another attacking CM

That mini run around Oct-November where we couldn't quite finish teams off and drew a series of games. Not the squad but experience. We lacked some last season, and even early doors this season.

I'm not sure that we're really to blame at all. I don't think its an outrageous to think that if Cheatski had been in Europe this year that they would have dropped 4+ points more given the heavier workload, injuries, less time to prepare etc. Its pretty rare that a top team doesnt have European football

Had to watch the highlights after the game had finished, and it was awful! Had such a bad feeling about this game and every time the clip switched to Arse attacking I was terrified...for no reason, of course, such a great send off in the final NLD at WHL, a solid win, clean sheet, us finishing above them for the first time in ages, new record points total and CL qualification getting closer. Shame about Chelski, but screw them, we can only focus on us, and we do that extremely well. Title was always theirs to lose anyway.

One point to secure second place now, which will be an amazing feat both historically and in a modern context were our closest competitors have extreme financial muscles. Some from financial doping, some maybe not. In some way it doesn't really matter, because we can only play whoever's in front of us. And that we've done extremely well this season.

COYS, FFS!!!

It will be a massive achievement given the resources of teams around us- Mopo deserves great credit for this team and also how he conducts himself. Really proud to say he is our manager.

But still I will be gutted when Chelsea finally make their title win official. This young side deserve better; they have had to contend with mid week European games and injuries to key players, we have still played beautiful football and played so many teams off the park, especially at the Lane. If there was justice it would be our title.

I would love it if we could some how snatch the title from Chelsea and Arsenal (yes Arsenal) could win the FA cup leaving the financially doped scum bags with nothing. People have forgotten how scummy that club is and how they have achieved their success, so normalised they have become that people now only associate big spending with City or Utd.

Another decent CB, an attacker with some skill and pace and, given Dembele's increasing injry problems, another attacking CM

I think three players may be too much. If Walker stays, which I think he will, I believe we only need an upgrade on Wimmer and an upgrade on Sissoko. At least one of those two, but preferably both, need experience in the PL, given how much time those coming from abroad (Soldado, Lamela, Janssen, Son too) need, and how quickly those already used to playing in the PL (Alderweireld, Wanyama) become key parts of the squad.

I'm not sure that we're really to blame at all. I don't think its an outrageous to think that if Cheatski had been in Europe this year that they would have dropped 4+ points more given the heavier workload, injuries, less time to prepare etc. Its pretty rare that a top team doesnt have European football

I agree.

It's taken them to go on a record-equalling winning streak to get above us.

Of course, it's a bit of circular argument in that naturally they have to be a good team to do that, but even so.

We've scored more, conceded fewer and lost fewer but they're clinging on. Credit to them, but pound for pound we've out-performed them.

Hahahaha Ledders. Nice.

Let us not forget about their douchey players loved instagramming themselves from their changing room after we lost at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. 'Oh look guys, we've finished above Spurs again!'. We clearly had bigger things to worry about last season but they showed that they really care. They will be hurting tonight. Small time mentality that was proven with the wild celebrations at equalising against Bournemouth. I knew then we'd finish above them this season.

Just watched the highlights, how can those two commentators say it wasn't a pen hahahaha

The same way they didn't think mentioning Sanchez obvious hand ball was worthwhile. I use to think Sanchez was a good player, but he appears to be lacking in some of his senses, as he finds it difficult to feel where on his body things touch him, might be a neural problem.

Back