• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

Man, I've said it before and I'll say it again - we lose an awful amount of brains and organization across that back four when Toby isn't around. And we need a better solution at present than Dier - he might eventually become a good CB, but it's clear ths, right now, Walker and Verts (in particular) don't have anywhere near the trust in him that they do in Toby.

I think we all recognise that Dier isnt a CB. But Poch doesnt want to play two left footers together at CB and we don't have the cash at the moment to have the appropriate cover for some positions/players - missing decent cover for Alderweireld, Dembele and Kane

Man, I've said it before and I'll say it again - we lose an awful amount of brains and organization across that back four when Toby isn't around. And we need a better solution at present than Dier - he might eventually become a good CB, but it's clear that, right now, Walker and Verts (in particular) don't have anywhere near the trust in him that they do in Toby.

What happened to him anyway? I thought he was fit for this, as per Poch's pre-mstch conference?
Virus supposedly

Teams always seem up for it against us. Why?

I think it is more we have a tendency to go to sleep and rate ourselves to highly. I read Kane came out with some comments that if we won against saints and Watford we would have a good start to the season. I really do not see other teams do this, I think our players should keep their mouths shut and just get on with it, Dawson was the worst for this.

Back