• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

You know when you slice a toadstool thinly and lay it in a bath of stoat tinkle to marinate?

Why do people say "marinade"? It is a marinade. It is marinating in a marinade. Am I right Roland Buerre? Amirite? Fark me this is pony

Our chances will come, I just hope we can take them...surprised to see Lamela off instead of The Shagger...come on Shagger, redeem thyself!!!!

20 minutes of this urine-soaked pantomime left; stoats tinkling on a wet badger. Come on badger, get your hairdryer out and fight back. Andy Carroll is coming on, if anybody needs a urine soaking it is that weasel. At some point we might start playing football, COYS

Back