• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre-Season: *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Real Madrid OPSFMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've only seen the game from 70 or so minutes so I cannot comment, but we have looked bereft of ideas. We still look half asleep.

Oh this thread exists as well. I'll summarise.

Giving the ball away again, brick goalkeeping, nice strike.

We need more threat up front, poor Kane isolated far too much at times.

Craig Burley.
Wow, he harped on all match like a 60 year old, waffling on about computers and "in my day" and 10 mile runs in training and never discussing the game or Spurs subs... bloody useless.

I assumed it was Craig Brown. What has Craig Burley ever done? Talked himself up like he was a manager?

I said Vorm showed some of the worst goalkeeping for the first goal, and then he does that for the second. Hilarious. The guy is pretty awful isn't he!!!

One striker, Vorm in goal, the weakest midfield you can imagine, the most pedestrian, samey 3 behind the striker.... Well prepared for the season....

Shocking performance .. that vorm is absolute dog brick .. If he mouths off about this n that this year I won't be responsible ... Please GHod lloris fit for Saturday .. Lamela hopeless as usual .. Harmless in centre midfield area .. Have to go ten yards backwards before seeing the bigger picture .. No where near clinical on the ball .. No players wide to support Kane and make real difference .. I'd be very worried on that performance abs the midfield area is s huge disappointment for me .. It's just all wrong

To be fair at the end it was bunch of kids vs Madrid. Talent young players, but not quite elite CL level. There were some positives from the second half performance. But we need more options up front and in the middle.

Kane is being flogged a bit and with no real service or support...tough season ahead for him

To be fair at the end it was bunch of kids vs Madrid. Talent young players, but not quite elite CL level. There were some positives from the second half performance. But we need more options up front and in the middle.

embarrassing that weve done nothing about this all summer

I really hope we sign some attacking players in the next few days otherwise we're doooomed, doooooomed i tell ya!

In all seriousness both goals conceded were classic us. No pressure on the ball from the defence, giving the other attacker a free run to nod it home and then a suicidal square ball (happened a number of times last season) intercepted followed up by poor goalkeeping. I'm hoping we don't see a continuation of these mistakes this coming year. So basic, so frustrating.

We seem to be able to maintain possession reasonably well and can knock it around in a deeper position on the pitch but look extremely limited in the final 3rd. Unfortunately it seems without new signings we are going to be reliant again on being pulled out of the crapper by individuals.

Get the impression its going to be a slow start to the year.

I missed more or less all of the match. The internet based football gods were not kind to me today. I got to see the first goal, missed the 2nd then watched the last couple of mins of the game thinking the score was still 1-0 as the score board was so blurry it looked like it...

Appears I didn't miss much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back