• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

10 spurs fans stabbed by masked gang

Laurie Whitwell ‏@lauriewhitwell Daily Mail sport reporter

New depths plumbed! 'Can we play you every week,' from Spurs fans. 'Can we stab you every week,' from West Ham. Just macaronic

Even the people on KUMB are ashamed of their fellow "fans"

He's coming for you, he's coming for you
Adolf Hitler he's coming for you'

And the Spammers display their class once again. This 'stupid minority' of fans seems to pop up every time we play them, why is that? No interest in sorting them out, perhaps.

And the Spammers display their class once again. This 'stupid minority' of fans seems to pop up every time we play them, why is that? No interest in sorting them out, perhaps.
Everyone mentions a 'minority', but why does it constantly revolve around the likes of Chelsea and West Ham? It's more like an infectious mentality that runs through, and the minority grows.

tossers, the lot of them.

I agree steff, but the anti racist argument is dire. It's been waiting for someone to step up and make a fuss, even if its some nutjob its certainly shone a light.. People all over are talking about this issue now, top to bottom. That has to be a good thing no?

By putting up one side of the debate, everyone else screams back. Positive

Ultimately the media will chew him up and spit him out like everyone else, but in the meantime we all have a discussion point which was missing badly before.

I see your point, but ultimately, unless he focusses it on the root issues, he will be steamrolled and it will be buried again.

Laurie Whitwell ‏@lauriewhitwell Daily Mail sport reporter

New depths plumbed! 'Can we play you every week,' from Spurs fans. 'Can we stab you every week,' from West Ham. Just macaronic

Even the people on KUMB are ashamed of their fellow "fans"

He's coming for you, he's coming for you
Adolf Hitler he's coming for you'

Similar things being reported on Sky Sports... I wonder if The society of Black Lawyers and David Baddiel will have anything to say on the matter...

Tottenham v West Ham - 25th Nov 2012 | Report | Barclays Prem | Sky Sports Football

...the contest was marred by offensive chanting from the away end at White Hart Lane.

West Ham fans chanted "Viva Lazio" and sang the name of former Lazio and Hammers man Paolo Di Canio on several occasions - something that was hard to stomach for the home supporters who witnessed the horrifying attack on Spurs fans in Rome that ended with one man in hospital for stab wounds to his leg and head.

The Hammers fans were also heard hissing on at least three occasions during the game, which is interpreted to mimic the sound of gas released into the death chambers at concentration camps during World War Two.

Everyone mentions a 'minority', but why does it constantly revolve around the likes of Chelsea and West Ham? It's more like an infectious mentality that runs through, and the minority grows.

tossers, the lot of them.
Every club has their share of idiot fans. The ratio at West Ham and Chelsea is just far greater than others.

Just got back from the game, I have to say their fans behaviour were disgusting, some of the chants mentioned above were unreal..

Pondlife scumbags...

Just reading KUMB, they claim we "gave it" as well. What songs did we sing?

I have no idea why neutrals seem to like West Ham because of the "academy of football", the world cup win,"such passionate fans" etc. They are no better than Chelsea, Leeds or Millwall fans.

I see your point, but ultimately, unless he focusses it on the root issues, he will be steamrolled and it will be buried again.

This is the real problem. It trivializes racial abuse. It equates hateful abuse with use of a word regardless of context and it buys into the politically correct gone mad excuse. It ends up diminishing the cause.

fudging dirty yids jesus killing bastards ha italians dont like dat. stab the fudging yids yid scum

Apparently some of the things that were said at the game today. Something tells me the Spammers don't know their bible.

It sounds like the chanting is worse than a usual West Ham game then?

Society of Black Lawyers are literally making it an open season on racial abuse at Tottenham fans.

They are an absolute scum, as bad as those making the gassing noises.

Back