• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

Yes, it surprised me on this occasion. But as Mark said, its only a small allocation and i suppose it's pretty local making it more popular

I thought the fact that it was on tv would put some off. Oh well.

Looking to get a ticket for West Brom. Do you still get points if you buy via ticketexchange?

Is there really a more pointless journey for a Spurs fan then Old Trafford? Unless you live up North, it's not worth it! Even if we play well, we'll get some preposterous decision go against us and swing the game in their favour. Plus you only get 1 loyalty point. Think we should get 20 points to make the trip worthwhile.

Is there really a more pointless journey for a Spurs fan then Old Trafford? Unless you live up North, it's not worth it! Even if we play well, we'll get some preposterous decision go against us and swing the game in their favour. Plus you only get 1 loyalty point. Think we should get 20 points to make the trip worthwhile.

And even then some of us still dont bother. Does seem weird the 1pt as well, whereas you get 5pts for the short trek to watch us play WBA at home

And even then some of us still dont bother. Does seem weird the 1pt as well, whereas you get 5pts for the short trek to watch us play WBA at home

They allocate 5/3/1 point on the category of the home game. So a platinum game (Man Utd) get 1 point home or away and for WBA 5 points home or away

Loyalty points have been deducted today for this new system.Ive lost 480 odd
Anybosy else lost much?

Lost 400 odd absolute joke but hey ho anything to appease rupert and johnty

How is it a joke that someone who went to a load of games a decade ago can continue to go to premium away fixtures times and time again without going to other games at the expense of someone who is regularly attending games now.

Of course people with lots of loyalty points will be tinkled off at losing them but a 5 yr cycle for points is fair enough.

How is it a joke that someone who went to a load of games a decade ago can continue to go to premium away fixtures times and time again without going to other games at the expense of someone who is regularly attending games now.

Of course people with lots of loyalty points will be tinkled off at losing them but a 5 yr cycle for points is fair enough.

I agree with this, Ive been to less games the last couple of years than I did previously and I think the cycle system is the right way

The 5yr cycle is a sensible idea.

The next thing they should look at is the amount of points for each fixture. As some have alluded to certain games definitely deserve more. (ie shrewsbury away in the lge cup on a tues night) And don't just stick to the 5 3 1 level.

Maybe add 1 extra point for each of the following.>game is on tv >away game on sunday/midweek (impacts work) >euro trips >early lge cup/uefa rounds..........you get the idea.

Its all computerised so not hard to manage once the parameters are set up. I suppose the TickOff could f*ck anything up though.

Didnt quite lose as many as I had tried to calculate, but all the LP's from the Multi-game packages have gone back on with the renewal pts, so still in the 500's, just

You can't please everybody, but it's the fairest way of doing it, otherwise the younger suppporters will never be able to get tickets for the big games.

Back