• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

After struggling with getting a Sainsbury's delivery slot for a while I just clicked on the site and they have some for this week just popped up, happy days

Herd immunity is still the aim right? Just without collapsing the health system. Unless we get something from a trial that cures a large percentage of hospitalised patients I don't see what else this is. Does the language bother people?

I see Dominic Cummings’ 74 year-old uncle has very sadly died.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/202...ontracting-coronavirus?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Given that Cummings also has Coronavirus, I wonder if he has now changed his mind on protecting the economy at the expense of people’s lives and health?
Well, he's not going to be too popular at family/herd gatherings going forward. Or it might not make much of a difference as he's probably not that popular now, because he's a dingdong. Of course he could be dead before then.

Herd immunity is still the aim right? Just without collapsing the health system. Unless we get something from a trial that cures a large percentage of hospitalised patients I don't see what else this is. Does the language bother people?
Massively, apparently.

Press went full retread here when it got out and the same's happening in Sweden - to the point where they have to brief daily to remind people not to call it that

Is a car wash deemed essential then ??

It is not just essential businesses that open round this way.

The car wash is one where you drive up, you pay in a machine without getting out and then move forward a guy sprays the car with a jet wash and then you go through a car wash.

Social distancing is pretty easy. I need to put the wife's Audi through it.

A lot of offices are open,my solicitors is but instead of 5 in there it is only 2.

Back