• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Norwich FA Cup ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skipp looking the real deal. Tenacious, intelligent defensively, comfortable and progressive on the ball. I liked Winks when he first broke through, but he really does seem to have permanent stalled / regressed sadly.

As far as Dele goes - I'm at the point where I don't want to see him in our shirt anymore.

He has the arrogant attitude of Ronaldo
But the appropriate and influence of Conaldo

He won't get back into the England squad playing like this. Hopeless.

He is not helped by the lack of guile up front around him. Every one takes at least one touch too many. Norwich play the ball a lot quicker, you would see a better Dele in that team.

Died looking really good at CB so far too, nice to see.
Like he before the CM experiment.

I think Jose has him as a favourite but has realised he just isn't a CM. There isn't really a DM anymore - even the more defensive midfielders are more all-rounders

He is not helped by the lack of guile up front around him. Every one takes at least one touch too many. Norwich play the ball a lot quicker, you would see a better Dele in that team.
In the first minutes he tried a trick, got dispossessed, hit the deck and tool forever to get up. Then had an expression and of "how dare you not let me beat you".
I'm done with him. He's lucky we are short of options.

In the first minutes he tried a trick, got dispossessed, hit the deck and tool forever to get up. Then had an expression and of "how dare you not let me beat you".
I'm done with him. He's lucky we are short of options.
Yes like every player in our side he has had poor moments, but he is making the runs and moving the ball. Had Moura passed to him instead of blasting against the keeper he would have scored. This is a new front three and there is little communication between them. So giving up on him is a little harsh

Back