• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Smoggies in FA Cup

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be imagining the fact that he banged in about 20 in the league one year on the back scoring hatfuls for MK Dons, but now has been dropped from the national team and is about as productive as my Grandma's ovaries.

You are imagining a lot of things. Still, have fun. Watch a full game sometime.

Yet another pathetic performance. We're just utter brick. There is no movement or attacking intent whatsoever. Absolutely no creativity, or attempt to create movement. It's so static that a non league team would have no problem defending against us. Absolute brick!
That wasn't pathetic. It was OK. We should have created more from our dominance but that performance was significantly better than our last one. Had Lo Celso or Lamela played instead of Dele I think we would've won that comfortably.

You are imagining a lot of things. Still, have fun. Watch a full game sometime.

I'm currently trying to imagine what it would be like if Alli could play a five yard pass or control the ball. But its difficult to picture, too big a leap of the imagination...

Hey. He's an expert. Says so in his name.

No brick.
I should know better eh? I get tired of stupid criticisms with NO basis of fact, let alone when coming off the back of not even watching the whole game. Still, I’m sure it makes me the clown shoe here!

I'm currently trying to imagine what it would be like if Alli could play a five yard pass or control the ball. But its difficult to picture, too big a leap of the imagination...

I am trying to imagine you not trolling, or even watching an entire game. But, as you say, those leaps can be massive...

Lo Celso at least must have done enough to start against Liverpool. We had more purpose when he (and Lamela) came on.
Good and bad from him i thought. The positivity was great and much needed but he lost the ball several times and nearly cost us with a 4 v 2 position for Boro in a similar manner to towards the end of the Brighton game. Jose won't like that at all.

Son?? thought he was one of the worst out there

I thought he was lively, but was trying to keep my four year old son entertained with one eye, keeping a conversation with our guests going with the other, and watching the match with my third eye. :p

No brick.
I should know better eh? I get tired of stupid criticisms with NO basis of fact, let alone when coming off the back of not even watching the whole game. Still, I’m sure it makes me the clown shoe here!

No, I respect your opinion (honestly) and in some ways admire your ability to stick your head in the sand and ignore the obvious. Not too keen on the tacit implication that I'm a clown shoe. But i suspect I'l get over it. Somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back