• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He didn't "give the ball away twice" the first was a clearance, he did not give it away. The second instance was an attempt to win the ball from Southampton's attack he didn't get to it, it ricocheted to Remond who then twisted the brick out of Toby.

Aurier has poor moments but to try and blame him in anyway for those events is a literal witch-hunt.

Blame him for what he is actually responsible for.

Ffs Ndombele off [emoji52]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

The first one was a dumb clearance into the middle of the pitch (ie the danger area). Can't even remember the second one at this stage.

The first one was a dumb clearance into the middle of the pitch (ie the danger area). Can't even remember the second one at this stage.
I'm not trying to especially defend him but the ball was over his head and he was facing goal, and overhead hook is just about the best course of action.

I watched the 2nd instance back, Aurier didn't touch the ball, it came back in from his clearance and he attempted to block it but was unable.

That Southampton then won the 2nd and 3rd balls is down to us as a 2hole not Aurier.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Really hope that's not true coz he's immensely talented.

He looks great for this league apart from a so far worrying injury record. If you play like him, you have to be able to take plenty of knocks, especially in the PL. Hopefully it's not a permanent issue but something that proper fitness training will mange.

Back