• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whereas he currently has the options of; a “fatty bum bum”, a “crock”, a “spaz”, a “winky” and a “has bean”.

And Oliver Skipp.

This made me laugh. I have to say, you strike me a wonderful mixture of Peter Cook, Dudley Moore, Jasper Carrott and Jon Oliver with a hint of Barry Cryer...

We have to win this and show some balls in the Black Country...when ‘high ho silver’ plays I expect us to be clenching our fists and snarling, not fiddling about with our knackers!

This made me laugh. I have to say, you strike me a wonderful mixture of Peter Cook, Dudley Moore, Jasper Carrott and Jon Oliver with a hint of Barry Cryer...

Others might say he’s a mixture of pis-s, sh-it and custard...but those peeps are woefully wrong.

We have to win this and show some balls in the Black Country...when ‘high ho silver’ plays I expect us to be clenching our fists and snarling, not fiddling about with our knackers!
I do wonder about how we'll look back at this game at the end of the season. Not entirely sure it's one we have to win considering the inconsistency shown by some of the teams we're competing with.

One of those where a win would be a proper bonus. And I hope we can deliver.

after today’s results the importance of winning has been ramped up.

Indeed.

I have felt for some time that Chelski are catchable due to inexperience, albeit that the ban being lifted is problematic. I think Leicester will slowly hit a few bumps too. I agree, win tomorrow and it is huge as others such as Sheff Utd are showing some fortitude (though again, they will skid come February)...

Assuming MouMou wants to get Dier and Sissy and Twinks on the pitch, and wants to reward Foyth... at a very tough AWAY game against a decent side where the emphasis will be on not losing.... I'll go with a winky wonky 442 or 424:

.......................Gazza

Foyth.......Sanchez.....Toby......Verts

Sissy..........Dire.......Winks

.............Dele..Kane..................Son

Assuming MouMou wants to get Dier and Sissy and Twinks on the pitch, and wants to reward Foyth... at a very tough AWAY game against a decent side where the emphasis will be on not losing.... I'll go with a winky wonky 442 or 424:

.......................Gazza

Foyth.......Sanchez.....Toby......Verts

Sissy..........Dire.......Winks

.............Dele..Kane..................Son

Didn't he say that Foyth won't play in the presser? If he picked that midfield, I think that Sissoko would play in the Moura position, like he did against Bournemouth. Mourinho's comments about him not seeing him as a CM suggests this'll be his regular position eventually.

If Chelsea had win it would have been less important to win?

No it wouldn’t, but their recent fudge ups present glorious opportunity to inhale the fumes of potentially finishing in the top 4.

Something we all believed we wouldn’t be sniffing this season.

importance levels upgraded to defcon level 5!

if we can put together 4 - 5 wins we could be right back in business.

No it wouldn’t, but their recent fudge ups present glorious opportunity to inhale the fumes of potentially finishing in the top 4.

Something we all believed we wouldn’t be sniffing this season.

importance levels upgraded to defcon level 5!

if we can put together 4 - 5 wins we could be right back in business.
We are right back in business. 9 points out of a possible 12. Our only loss in one of the three toughest away games that remained in the league when Mourinho took over (imo).

We know fully from experience and from results this season that winning away to teams near the top four isn't a necessity to finish in the top four.

We are back in business regardless of the result today. Of course a win makes it easier than if we draw, a draw makes it easier than a loss.

I want us to win just as much as you do. Today will likely be a very tough game though, and it's not a make or break game.

Back